Get Instant and Unlimited Access To Powerful Support Tools & Mentoring to Awaken Your Power to Create the Future of Your Life in 2017 & Beyond.
If you’re an awakening woman wanting to self-actualize in your relationships, creativity, spirituality and more in 2017— whether you’re an entrepreneur (or aspiring to be one!), a coach, leader, facilitator, or change agent—we’ve created this offer *especially* to support you to make this your year of greatness.
Just ONE idea or blast of inspiration from the world’s leading women can support you to have 10-times the impact, influence, growth and transformation.
One thing I know for sure is this: the opportunity for you to have greater success and impact, express your creativity, experience deep intimacy, and meaningfully contribute—is WAY bigger than you can imagine.
By listening to the Women on the Edge of Evolution seminars, you’re going to discover the unprecedented opportunities available to women right now to experience a greater level of success, in each and every area of your life. You’ll get the crucial support you need to break through limiting beliefs, overcome your doubts and fears, and open yourself up to those opportunities.
You’ll also understand what it means to be a woman on the edge of evolution, and how your full self-actualization is critical for the future of our world.
I’m Claire Zammit, founder and leader of the Feminine Power programs, which have helped more than 500,000 women awaken the power they hold within them.
And I’m honored to have the chance to help you awaken yours!
To your highest destiny,
Founder, Feminine Power
Creating a Life of Purpose, Love,
Impact, and Prosperity Will Be the Most
Significant Thing That Ever Happens to You in 2017
The journey to get from where you are to where you want to be can be uncertain and challenging, and can feel incredibly isolating.
That’s why I’ve sought out the women leaders who really do have the answers. With each audio you’ll be mentored and guided by many of my personal heroes, friends and colleagues—women who have blazed a trail for all of us!
They’ve been there, exactly where you are, and they’re linking arms with you and sharing the tools and keys they know work to support you to step out of the shadows and into your brilliance, so you can experience the authentic success, love, power, creativity and impact you were born for!
The Women on the Edge of Evolution series will help you make small, yet powerful shifts in these core areas that will move you from doubting your ability to change your life to stepping fully into your dreams and radiating possibility to everyone around you.
You’ll emerge from Women on the Edge of Evolution with everything you need to manifest your greatest potentials, including being able to:
- Say “YES” to playing your biggest game
- Be the creator of your own life, not a victim of your circumstances
- Commit to be loving and kind to yourself through tough times, knowing the best is yet to come
- Have the power to create thriving relationships
- Make choices and take action knowing that there is a deeper purpose for your life and the universe is organizing around your success
And you can experience the whole amazing series from the comfort of your very own home.
Get the Most Out of This Extraordinary Series with
Instant and Unlimited Access to Every Conference Audio
Get started right now with instant and unlimited access to all of the seminars from the Women on the Edge of Evolution Series.
There’s never been a better time to step into the power and possibility ahead for your life.
You deserve to have a life filled with meaning, purpose, and prosperity and I promise … it’s waiting for you.
Claire Zammit – Leader of the Feminine Power courses for women
Break Through Your Inner Glass Ceiling –
How to Use Feminine Power to Ignite Your Destiny
Claire a transformational teacher, leader, and creator of the Feminine Power courses serving hundreds of thousands of women from more than 100 countries. Claire’s mission is to is to empower women to fully express their gifts and talents by sharing the Feminine Power teachings that she credits as the source of her own fulfillment, success and impact.
She is also the co-founder and president of Evolving Wisdom, an online platform for transformational education that features teachers including Neale Donald Walsch, Jean Houston, Deepak Chopra, John Gray, Eckhart Tolle, and Marianne Williamson, among others.
Claire is a member of the Transformational Leadership Council and was the recipient of its achievement award. And, in 2014, she received the Just Like My Child Foundation’s Women’s Leadership Award in recognition of her contributions to funding The Girl Power Project.
In her dialogue with guest host Lisa Garr, Claire reveals:
- The story of her own dark night of the soul and discovery that she was experiencing symptoms of the “unsung song” syndrome that millions of women feel, and why it’s the prelude to awakening Feminine Power
- The difference between pursuing accomplishment rather than your destiny and why the power system we’ve been steeped in is insufficient to create the fulfillment, flourishing and impact we’re yearning for
- What the three power centers of Feminine Power are and why you need to unlock them to fulfill your destiny
Jean Houston – Humanitarian, Visionary + early founder of the Human Potential Movement
The Rise of the WOMEN: Empower Yourself, Change the World
Jean Houston is one of the foremost visionaries of our time, and a principal founder of the Human Potential Movement. She is the author of 28 books, including The Possible Human, A Mythic Life: Learning to Live Our Greater Story, and The Wizard of Us. A former advisor to the Clinton family, she also helped Hillary Clinton write It Takes A Village To Raise A Child. As an advisor to UNICEF and the United Nations in human and cultural development, she has worked to implement some of extensive education and health programs around the globe. As a pioneer and visionary leader, Jean shows us how by empowering ourselves we can change the world.
In our inspiring dialogue, Jean shares:
- How women everywhere comprise the collective womb in which a new kind of human being, a new paradigm for humanity, and a new way forward into the future is being created
- Why women hold the keys to a new reality by valuing process over product, relationship over power, empathy over rationality and interconnection over individuality are necessary
- a guided narrative to expand your senses and awaken your being to a new mode of being empowered by intention, and the desire for connection
Lynne Twist – Bestselling Author & Conscious Money Expert
Women, Money & The Courage to Follow Your Highest Calling
Lynne is a global visionary committed to alleviating poverty and hunger and supporting social justice and environmental sustainability. From working with Mother Teresa to the refugee camps in Ethiopia and the threatened rainforests of the Amazon, her on-the-ground efforts have brought her a deep understanding of the social tapestry of the world.
She co-founded and sits on the board of the Pachamama Alliance, an organization dedicated to protecting the Amazon rainforest, and is author of the bestselling book The Soul of Money.
In her dialogue with me, Lynne will teach you how to:
- Discover your calling and how “enrolling” your family and friends in supporting you is critical for your success
- Overcome guilt, fear and scarcity in your relationship with money so that you can create authentic prosperity
- How to serve the world from a place of abundance rather than self-sacrifice, so that the greatness of your gifts can become fully unleashed!
Arielle Ford – Relationship Expert and Author
Living Boldly: Embracing Change as a Springboard to Manifesting What’s Next
Arielle is a leading personality in the personal growth and contemporary spirituality movement. She is a relationship expert, speaker, blogger for the Huffington Post and the producer and host of Evolving Wisdom’s Art of Love series. She’s the author of Wabi Sabi Love: The Ancient Art of Finding Perfect Love in Imperfect Relationships and the international bestseller, THE SOULMATE SECRET: Manifest The Love of Your Life With The Law of Attraction. Her latest book is Love On The Other Side: Heavenly Help For Love and Life.
- How to embrace change even when the change is difficult, painful or challenging
- How to ask the Universe for a sign and then be open to and able to recognize that sign when it comes
- How to shift yourself out of “catastrophe mode” and into a place of openness, gratitude, and possibility
Marianne Williamson – New York Times Bestselling Author + Spiritual Teacher
Women Leading the Future
Marianne Williamson is an internationally acclaimed spiritual author and lecturer. She has been a popular guest on television programs such as Oprah, Larry King Live, Good Morning America and Charlie Rose. Six of her eleven published books have been New York Times Best Sellers. Four of these have been #1 New York Times Best Sellers. A Return to Love is considered a must-read of The New Spirituality. In 1989, she founded Project Angel Food serving homebound people with AIDS in the Los Angeles area. Marianne also co-founded the Peace Alliance. And she serves on the Board of Directors of the RESULTS organization, working to end the worst ravages of hunger and poverty throughout the world.
In her dialogue with me, Marianne shares with us:
- How we can radically uplevel our approach to leadership by focussing on holding the space for the brilliance of others rather than striving to succeed on our own
- Why true success and happiness are always within reach when you remain receptive to higher guidance and motivated by a great need for change in the world today
- That the secret to energizing your inner Aphrodite is by embracing your natural desire for relationship, love, children and community
Marci Shimoff – Bestselling Author + Motivation and Happiness Expert
The Inner Keys to Manifesting Your Most Blessed Life
Marci is a celebrated transformational leader, and one of the nation’s leading experts on happiness, success and unconditional love. She is the author of the runaway bestsellers Love for No Reason and Happy for No Reason, and six of the Chicken Soup for the Woman’s Soul books. She was also featured in The Secret.
President and co-founder of the Esteem Group, Marci inspires people with her breakthrough methods for personal fulfillment and professional success.
In my dialogue with Marci, you will discover:
- The authentic success formula: Intention – Attention – No Tension
- What it really means to love yourself, how to do it, and why you’ll never find fulfillment unless you put this first!
- Power practices for happiness and joy that will fast-track your ability to impact your outer world.
Lisa Nichols – New York Times’ Bestselling Author & Success Mastermind
Authentic Confidence: How to Build the Confidence You need to Make Real change
Lisa is the founder and CEO of Motivating the Masses, an international training and development company, and a founding member of the Transformational Leadership Council. She’s also the author of six bestselling books. Her own story of transforming her life from a struggling single mom on public assistance to Millionaire Entrepreneur is the inspiration behind her bold mission to teach others that it is possible to do the same. Featured in The Secret, Lisa has since appeared on numerous TV shows, including Oprah, Extra, The Today Show, and Steve Harvey.
In her dialogue with me, Lisa guides you to discover:
- The simple, yet powerful daily practice that you can use to immediately turn your life around
- The 3 keys creating the life you desire
- How to love and accept your perfect/imperfect self right now while striving to express your full potential
Ali Brown – Entrepreneurial Guru for Women
The Courage to Play Big: Saying YES! To Your Greatest Calling
Called the “Entrepreneurial Guru for Women” by Business News Daily, Ali runs a Inc. 500-ranked, global enterprise devoted to empowering women entrepreneurs, providing business and leadership coaching and advice to over 250,000 followers via AliBrown.com, her social media channels, and her Glambition® Radio show on iTunes. Named a Forbes Women to Watch and an Ernst & Young’s Winning Women Entrepreneurs, Ali is also an Entrepreneur Delegate for the UN’s Foundation’s Global Accelerator. She has appeared on numerous TV shows and networks including Secret Millionaire, Fox Business, and CNN.
In her dialogue with me, Ali shares:
- The 3 things you MUST do to create your Entrepreneurial Dream Career
- How the feminine trajectory of success differs then what we’re used to … and how to get comfortable with it until it becomes
- Why the world won’t change unless women step into their boldness — and how to unleash yours (hint: you don’t need to feel confident to have courage)
Arianna Huffington – New York Times Bestselling Author + Co-Founder of the Huffington Post
THRIVE: How to Make the Shift to the Feminine Paradigm of Power & Success
Arianna is President and Editor-in-Chief of The Huffington Post, which won a Pulitzer Prize for national reporting in 2012. She is also a nationally syndicated columnist and author of 13 books, including the New York Times bestseller Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well Being, Wisdom, and Wonder. In 2013 was named to the Forbes Most Powerful Women list. In 2006, and again in 2011, she made the Time Magazine list of the world’s 100 most influential people.
In her dialogue with me, Arianna discusses:
- Her personal story of living from a feminine paradigm of success after suffering from massive burnout and exhaustion in the old paradigm
- The real meaning of “success” and why incorporating our well-being and inner wisdom is absolutely vital to accessing it
- Practices for recharging your body, mind, and spirit so you can live each day as your fullest, most vibrant self
Iyanla Vanzant – New York Times Bestselling Author and Television Host
Rising Into Greatness: Connecting with Spirit as a Pathway to Power
Iyanla Vanzant is the star of OWN’s award-winning series “Iyanla: Fix My Life” on the OWN network, and a popular regular teacher on “Oprah’s Lifeclass.” She is a mother, survivor, prominent spiritual life coach, empowerment orator, minister, and New York Times best-selling author whose focus on faith, personal development and loving relationships has captivated and inspired audiences around the world.
In her dialogue with me, Iyanla guides you to discover:
- How to reclaim your power in the midst of the most challenging circumstances
- Why radical trust in yourself and in life is essential to accessing your intuitive guidance and how to access it
- How to fast-track your journey to overcoming self-doubt, fear and insecurities by tapping into the greatness of your true Self.
Christy Whitman – New York Times Bestselling Author & Founder of The Quantum Coaching Academy
Unleashing the Fierce Feminine: Keys to Creating Authentic Abundance
Christy is the New York Times bestselling author of The Art of Having it All and CEO and founder of the Quantum Success Coaching Academy. She has appeared on The Today Show and The Morning Show, and been featured in numerous national magazines, Her work is promoted by renowned teachers including Wayne Dyer, Brian Tracy, Abraham-Hicks, and Louise Hay. Christy’s messages and teachings reach up to 125,000 people each month, and have helped men and women around the world achieve their goals.
In her dialogue with me, Christy guides you to discover:
- How to bust the myth that women can’t “have it all” and discover how you can find true fulfillment
- How to manifest more by appreciating what you already have so that you’re always in a state of fullness rather than scarcity
- 5 Quantum Power States that will amplify your ability to create your deepest desires
Zhena Muzyka – Publisher and Founder of Zhena’s Gypsy Tea
The Feminine Way in Business: Harnessing the Power of Intuition, Synchronicity & Flow for Huge Success & Impact
Zhena is a bestselling author, motivational speaker, CBS Radio Podcast host, publisher and the founder of Zhena’s Gypsy Tea. Her book, Life by the Cup is in development for a TV series. Celebrated for her work in fair-trade business practices, Zhena was named a Country Living Women Entrepreneur Honoree, a Top Woman in Business by Pacific Business Times, 20 most inspiring women in Coco Eco Magazine, and has received the Enterprising Women of the Year award and the Socially Responsible Business award, among others.
In her dialogue with me, Zhena guides you to discover:
- Zhena’s inspiring story of creating her Gypsy Tea company and publishing imprint and why being yourself fully is the foundation for any business that will bring happiness to you and the world.
- How she raised $8.5 Million in venture capital for her company the Feminine way and how you can model after her to create huge success in your life
- Why women have the advantage as entrepreneurs and you can begin to have more trust and confidence in your own Feminine knowing
Lisa Garr – Radio Host of The Aware Show + Spiritual Seeker
Aligning With Your Soul’s Purpose: How to Discover What You Were Born to do
Lisa is the creator and host of “The Aware Show,” a popular talk radio program about personal growth and self-development in all areas of life. She also hosts programs on Hay House Radio and for Gaiam TV. Combined, she reaches more than 3 million listeners and viewers every month. Considered an expert in the field of lifestyle and transformational media programming, Lisa is committed to providing messages that inspire positive growth and change. She lives in Southern California.
In my dialogue with Lisa, discover:
- How to elevate your own energetic vibration so that you can attract the vibration of what you need in your life to take the next step
- How breakdowns and challenges in your life can be openings to connect more deeply with your soul and recreate your life
- How to to maximize the opportunities that life brings so that you can make your dreams a reality
Barbara Marx Hubbard – The Voice of Conscious Evolution
Becoming an Evolutionary Woman: The Power to Self-Express, Self-Evolve and Co-Create
Barbara Marx Hubbard has been called “the voice for conscious evolution of our time” by Deepak Chopra and is the subject of Neale Donald Walsh’s book The Mother of Invention. A prolific author, visionary, social innovator and educator, she is founder of the Foundation for Conscious Evolution. Its purpose is to accelerate our conscious evolution.
She is the author of numerous books, including The Hunger of Eve: One Woman’s Odyssey toward the Future; Our Crisis is a Birth – An Evolutionary Interpretation of the New Testament; Conscious Evolution: Awakening the Power of our Social Potential.
She’s a member of the Evolutionary Leaders Group and the Transformational Leadership Council, and a co-founder of the Association for Global New Thought (AGNT), and The World Future Society.
In my dialogue with Barbara, she reveals:
- The unique opportunity that women have in shaping the future of our world
- What it is to be an evolutionary woman and why it’s connected to an impulse towards entrepreneurship
- How to navigate the stages of awakening and find the support you need to become fully yourself
Bobbi DePorter – Education Visionary & Humanitarian
Leading on the Edge of Evolution: You Don’t Need To Know Where You’re Going to Get There!
A leading authority on effective learning and youth development, for the past 30 years Bobbi DePorter’s Quantum Learning method has impacted more than 10 million children in academic camps and school classrooms across the US and beyond. The system emphasizes 8 Keys of Excellence, a system of personal responsibility and possibility applicable to any learning environment.
Bobbi has also authored or co-authored more than a dozen books on learning. She has received humanitarian awards from both the Transformational Leadership Council and Parenting 2.0.
In my dialogue with Bobbi, she shows you:
- Why the best place to start is exactly where you are!
- How you can make the greatest difference with your gifts
- Your big destiny doesn’t unfold with a plan—how to trust taking the next step that’s in front of you
Carol Tuttle – Energy Healer, Psychologist, and Expert in Women’s Self-Confidence
Reclaiming Beauty: The Power and Radiance of Expressing Your True Self
Carol Tuttle, best-selling author of five books, and creator of Beauty Profiling and Dressing Your Truth, wants women everywhere to know how beautiful they are. Her online makeover program has transformed the look (and lives!) of women in over 80 countries, by awakening them to their unique inner beauty and giving them the expertise to create their own authentic style. Carol wants to help you learn the truth about your beauty so that you look fantastic and feel effortlessly confident—every single day!
- Reclaim authentic inner beauty and discover your unique grace and style
- Generate real beauty and how to manifest it within us and around us
- Use the tools of dress and makeup to empower your deepest radiance and fully express your truest self
Tera Warner – Expert in Raw Food Nutrition & Detoxing for Health
Breaking Free from Self-Sabotage: Power Practices to Love Yourself to Radiant Health & Well-being
Tera is the founder of the world’s largest online resource of raw food cleansing and detoxification programs for women, Body Enlightenment. Through her programs and events she invites a community of over 100,000 women around the world to pick up their parsley sprigs, and march, dance, sing, jump or fly along the path to vibrant living.
- How to overcome self-sabotage when you are faced with illness or other personal life challenges
- How to find and embrace your unique inner strength and beauty and avoid the trap of social expectations
- The key practices for nourishing your body, mind, and spirit so you can live each day as your fullest, most vibrant self
Alison Armstrong – Gender Difference + Relationship Expert
The Keys to Love & Partnership for Creative, Mission-Driven Women
Alison is an author, educator and creator of the widely acclaimed “Queen’s Code” workshop series. She explores the good reasons behind the behavior of men and women, such as fundamental differences in the ways we think, act and communicate. Her dynamic programming offers simple, partnership-based solutions to improve our communication and intimacy by honoring ourselves and others. She’s known for her insight, sense of humor and ability to articulate the human experience and predicament of gender.
In my dialogue with Alison, she shows us:
- The way men think and behave, and how knowing this helps us all to understand each other better and get what we need from each other
- How to empower the woman in YOU and the women in your life
- The keys to a powerful, loving partnership for women like us
Mallika Chopra – Bestselling Author + Relationship Expert
Living With Intent: Practices for Creating a Meaningful Life
Mallika is the founder of Intent.com, a website focused on personal, social and global wellness. She is also an author; her most recent book, Living With Intent: My Somewhat Messy Journey to Purpose, Peace and Joy, chronicles her own struggle and journey to live the life of mindfulness and purpose to which she aspires.
She has launched and been involved with numerous foundations and programs, including the Heal the World Foundation, and is a popular speaker at events including TEDX, LOHAS, and the Green Festivals, among others. Mom to Tara and Leela, Mallika and her husband live in Southern California.
In my dialogue with Mallika, she shares:
- Simple steps to rediscover power, purpose and intention in the midst of your busy, complex life
- Why reaching out for support is a positive step toward creating the fullest and most rewarding life you can
- A potent 6-point practice for achieving a balanced and beautiful life, INTENT: Incubate, Notice, Trust, Express, Nurture and Take Action
Terri Britt – Conscious Parenting Expert
How to Make the Shift From Being a “Good Girl” to an “Empowered Woman”
Former Miss USA, Terri is a love expert, energetic healer, and change-agent for women and their families. She is the award-winning author of The Enlightened Mom: A Mother’s Guide for Bringing Peace, Love & Light to Your Family’s Life. She’s been seen on Today, On the Record with Greta van Susteren, Hannity & Colmes, NBC New York and Good Day Atlanta. Terri is a wife, mom, stepmom, mompreneur, inspirational speaker and former television host. Her mission is to guide women and their families from emotional chaos to peace, passion, playfulness, miracles and abundance.
In my dialogue with Terri, she reveals:
- How to be a pioneer in your family—and watch it thrive as a result
- Recognize the mirroring that happens in every relationship
- Giving up the “good girl” role of trying to be the perfect wife-mother-neighbor—and allowing the truly loving Divine Mother in you to step forward
Geneen Roth — Bestselling Author
Women, Food & God: An Unexpected Path to Everything
Pioneering writer Geneen Roth has seen that our relationship to food, money and love reflects our beliefs about the amount of joy, abundance, pain or scarcity we think we’re allowed. She has worked with hundreds of thousands of people to liberate them from compulsive eating and perpetual dieting. Her 8 books include the New York Times-bestselling Women Food and God, and she has appeared on national television and in numerous publications, including The Oprah Show, 20/20, NBC’s Nightly News, Good Morning America, O, Cosmopolitan, Time, and Elle.
In her dialogue with me, she reveals:
- How we can cultivate an empowered relationship with food, our weight, and our bodies as a foundation for what we want to do and create in our lives.
- How to tap into the basic inner wisdom, trust and magnificence in the body so that we don’t have to torture, deprive, shame, or fear ourselves around food or anything else.
- The Eating Guidelines that have helped thousands of people lose weight naturally and gently.
Vivian Glyck – Founder of the Ugandan women’s nonprofit Just Like My Child
Changing the World … for Real! How to Rock Your Leadership Mission
Vivian founded Just Like My Child in 2006 with the mission of giving vulnerable adolescent girls in Uganda a voice in their homes, schools and communities. Her leadership has already led to the empowerment of thousands of women and children in that country.
She is also an accomplished marketing consultant, entrepreneur and author. Some of her clients have included Deepak Chopra, Anthony Robbins, Dean Ornish, and Jon Kabat-Zinn.
A native New Yorker, she now resides in Southern California with her husband and son.
In her dialogue with me, Vivian shares:
- Her personal story of turmoil, triumph and transformation on the path to fulfillment and great achievement
- Why kindness matters more than what anyone thinks, says or does
- How to help shape a better future for ourselves and our world through the empowerment of women and girls
Sandra Yancey – Founder + CEO of eWomenNetwork
Lift As We Climb: We Can Fly Farther & Faster Together
Sandra is the founder and CEO of eWomenNetwork, a women’s business-networking and event organization with 118 chapters operating in six countries. The eWomenNetwork Foundation has awarded cash grants to 101 non-profit organizations and scholarships to 147 emerging female leaders of tomorrow. Recognized by the International Alliance for Women as one of the world’s 100 Top Difference Makers and by CNN as an American Hero, Sandra is also the bestselling author of five books, including Succeeding Through Doubt, Fear & Crisis.
In her dialogue with me, Sandra shares:
- Why you won’t get where you want to go without asking for help—and how receiving it is greatest gift you can give to someone else
- How being yourself is your best marketing tool
- The secret to networking (Hint: It’s about helping other people, first)
- The meaning behind her motto: SW to the 4th Power
- How to trust that someone, somewhere needs exactly what you are offering
- The importance of surrounding yourself with success supporters
Registration is Officially Closed. For more information about our Women on the Edge of Evolution Programs and Courses, email email@example.com.
There’s never been a better time to gift yourself with these important resources to support your deeper transformation, higher impact, and greater success!
For help registering or if you have any questions,
write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s what some of our past participants have said about this amazing series . . .
“I have listened since the first day and I am blown away. I have taken notes, cried and laughed, feeling the sense of belonging to such a huge tribe of evolving women. THANK YOU, this is the best gift I have ever received.”
“Okay, I claim it. I am a woman on the edge of evolution. This series of amazing women speakers has sealed the deal for me. Words truly cannot express my gratitude for all of your inspiration, wisdom, practical advice, tools, authenticity and encouragement.”
“The sessions are so aligned with what I want to foster and create in my life that it is blowing my mind!”
“I have been on the cusp of stepping into my power and am so grateful to experience all the messages that are lifting me over the edge.”
“Listening to these speakers and can’t take notes fast enough. They have been able to put into words what I know is inherently true, but needed to hear it this way to really GET IT! Thank you so very much.”
“I am gaining so much wisdom! I thought I had to go through this journey alone. It’s wonderful to feel part of this tribe all walking together, all going forward. Thank you for opening my eyes wider so I can see the bigger picture.”
“I feel so connected, empowered, understood, and loved. It’s as though a portal to a new life has opened up and I have walked through it. Each and every day has brought such a warm feeling and a newfound confidence!”
“I feel like I’m getting a seven-day intensive PhD in living on the edge of evolution. So many things have been amplified and elevated to new levels of awareness for me! I could add 1,000 !!!!!!!! here and it still wouldn’t express the joy I am now experiencing.”
About Your Host
Claire Zammit Ph.D.c., is an expert transformational teacher, leader, mentor and successful conscious entrepreneur. Her mission is to empower women to fully express their gifts and talents by sharing the Feminine Power teachings that she created that she credits as the source of her own fulfillment, success and impact.
She is the founder of the Feminine Power Global Community, which offers online trainings, advanced courses and coaching certifications that serve hundreds of thousands of women from more than 100 countries across Asia, Europe, South America and the US. The women in this community are coaches, mothers, artists, leaders, teachers, authors, engineers, therapists, doctors, lawyers, judges, performers, scientists, entrepreneurs, producers and more.
Claire is also the co-founder and president of Evolving Wisdom, which was recognized by Inc. Magazine as #83 on the list of Top 500 fastest-growing companies in America. Faculty and guest faculty include renowned transformational teachers Neale Donald Walsch, Dr. Jean Houston, Deepak Chopra, Dr. John Gray, Eckhart Tolle, and Marianne Williamson.
Since 2009, Claire’s work with Feminine Power and Evolving Wisdom has reached more than 1 million people. In addition to her teaching work in the Feminine Power courses, Claire has shared the stage with such luminaries as Elizabeth Gilbert, Brené Brown, Eve Ensler, Alanis Morissette, Marianne Williamson, Marci Shimoff, Neale Donald Walsch, Gabrielle Bernstein and Lisa Nichols.
In 2014, Claire received Just Like My Child Foundation’s Women’s Leadership Award in recognition of her contributions to funding The Girl Power Project that’s now set to impact over 1 million girls with leadership and self-esteem trainings in the developing world.
Claire is an active member of Jack Canfield’s prestigious Transformational Leadership Council and was the recipient of its achievement award, and she is also a participant in Deepak Chopra’s Evolutionary Leaders Forum.