There’s a reason you’re on a spiritual path.
You know in your heart that a profoundly awakened life is possible.
Whether you’ve read about it in books or had a taste of enlightenment in your own direct experience, you have a knowing deep within that it’s possible for human life—your life—to express something truly extraordinary.
But, if you’ve been on the path for any length of time, you probably also know how challenging it is to truly live an enlightened life.
Perhaps this sounds familiar:
- You can touch into a deep source of stillness and radiance when you take time to go within, but you haven’t yet found a way to bring that depth and radiance into every moment of your life.
- Although you know that nothing is more important than your own spiritual practice, you often find yourself prioritizing other things, to the detriment of your own growth and evolution.
- You aspire to express love, kindness and equanimity in all your relationships, but you still often find yourself reacting out of the unconscious emotional patterns of your past, undermining your own efforts toward “conscious relationship.”
- You can access a deep clarity and wisdom when you take the time to be still, but when faced with difficult decisions in your daily life, it’s often hard to access that inner wisdom to know which road to take.
The plain truth is that, even those of us who have tasted spiritual awakening still sometimes get caught up in unconscious patterns. We still often react emotionally in the face of life’s challenges. We still struggle with worry, fear, doubt and insecurity.
And as a result, our daily life rarely lives up to the potential we’ve tasted in our most enlightened moments.
But what if it didn’t have to be this way?
What if the depth and freedom you’ve tasted in your most profound moments could become the living foundation for every moment of your life—even when the going gets tough?
According to spiritual teacher Craig Hamilton, this possibility is closer than you might think.
And Craig should know. For the last 20 years, he has been at the forefront of today’s inquiry into the new, “evolutionary spirituality,” or what many are calling “the new enlightenment.”
Through his online Academy for Evolutionaries, he has helped thousands of people in over 85 countries around the world step beyond the confines of the separate ego and discover the profound liberation, meaning and purpose of a life lived in alignment with the sacred impulse of evolution.
According to Craig, the reason most of us struggle to realize our full spiritual potential is that we are unwittingly attempting to live a spiritual life while still fundamentally centered in the separate sense of self, or ego.
And, as long as this is the case, it won’t matter how hard we work at the path. We’ll always end up short of the profound transformation we sense is possible.
The good news is that it’s possible to make a fundamental shift in our orientation and begin engaging our spiritual life from a completely different part of the self.
The change that changes everything, according to Craig, lies in the discovery and activation of a usually dormant part of the psyche that he calls “The Evolutionary Self.”
What is the “Evolutionary Self?”
The Evolutionary Self is not the timeless, changeless “Self Absolute” spoken of in the great traditions, nor is it the conventional ego self that most of us live in every day.
It is the creative force of the universe alive within us, the human face of the Impulse of Evolution itself.
The creative power that gave birth to the cosmos and that has been the driving force of evolution for the last 13.7 billion years is not separate from us.
In fact, it is the deepest part of who we are. And, if we can learn how to align with it, we will discover the keys to a life beyond our highest imaginings.
Why does this Evolutionary Self hold the keys to transformation?
Because the Evolutionary Self is not bound by the wounds and traumas of our past or the fears and limitations of the ego. It is a big, unconditional “yes” to Life, and it is not afraid of change.
We all get glimpses of this Evolutionary Self from time to time.
But, for most of us, this Evolutionary Self remains in the background of our lives, only making brief appearances on center stage during “peak experiences” or epiphanies.
Fortunately, it doesn’t have to remain in the background. It’s possible to activate this Evolutionary Self to such a degree that it quite literally becomes the driving force for our lives.
That’s the change that changes everything.
If you’re ready to leave behind the fears and limitations of the ego, and step into the spiritual life you’ve long known was waiting for you, you’re invited to join Craig Hamilton for an in-depth journey into this extraordinary evolutionary possibility.
In The Key to Evolving Beyond Ego, Craig will share the step-by-step process he’s developed to help any sincere seeker activate the unlimited potential of the “Evolutionary Self.”
In this free online seminar, you’ll learn:
- A powerful practice you can engage anytime during the day to infuse your life and actions with the boundless energy of evolution itself—and why this kind of “engaged inquiry practice” is as important as silent meditation and contemplation.
- How to cultivate an “inner compass” that will enable you to stay “on purpose” and aligned with Spirit even when you’re feeling overwhelmed by the chaos and complexity of daily life.
- The profound but simple shift in orientation that will enable you to bring the wisdom and awakening you’ve experienced in your deepest moments into every moment of your life.
- The three pillars of conscious evolution and why ignoring any one of them will always sabotage our efforts to evolve.
We invite you to join us for this groundbreaking seminar with one of today’s most sought-after spiritual leaders.
To sign up for The Key to Evolving Beyond Ego, simply enter your first name and email address in the box below and we’ll send the access details straight to your inbox.