Thursday, June 18th
5PM Pacific / 8PM Eastern
Listen LIVE and have full access to
download the recording afterwards.
You long to live a life of purpose. There’s no time to waste, and you feel a deep sense of urgency around giving your greatest gifts to the world.
Yet you find yourself struggling, passionately searching for exactly how to make a meaningful difference and finally live the life you were meant to live.
And you’re not alone. In fact, at this very moment, millions of people like you are searching for ways to align themselves with a higher calling and a deeper purpose.
Some say it’s a global awakening on a scale we’ve never seen.
Your struggles to gain traction are not your fault. We were simply never trained on how to infuse our daily lives with meaning and purpose.
Fortunately, there are proven methods to help activate your full potential and to live a life that is as deeply fulfilling as it is meaningful.
And you’re about to discover the foremost system in the world for bringing your highest calling into the reality of your daily life.
A New Era Demands New Training
To actually live your purpose in today’s complex and challenging times, you need more than just a passion for making a difference.
In order to make a real difference at this unique moment in history, you need new skills.
You need to be activated in body, mind, and spiritâ€”equipped with the kind of resiliency, vision, and creativity that transcends ordinary human capacities.
Simply put, fulfilling your life’s purpose requires a software upgrade. You need a new “operating system” for life.
These are skills that aren’t taught in school, aren’t recognized by our institutions, and you don’t hear about them on the news.
But there are a small handful of individuals who have spent their lives charting the new territory of human potentialâ€”empowering people to discover and finally live their life’s purpose.
And Jean Houston is not only one of those individuals but she continues to be a pioneer in the field.
“The 3 Keys To Discovering &
Living Your Life’s Purpose”
A Free Global Online Event
with Dr. Jean Houston
Jean Houston has dedicated her life to understanding life’s codes and helping others activate their highest calling. From advising heads of stateâ€”including President Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clintonâ€”writing bestselling books, collaborating with other spiritual luminaries, and speaking around the globe, Jean has awakened countless people to their life’s meaning and purpose.
Indeed, for more than five decades, Jean has enabled people from all walks of life to discover work that they love, to start and join communities that share a common purpose and passion, and to become catalysts for higher potential.
And now, in this free seminar, you’ll have a full 75 minutes to “download” Jean’s wisdom and her years of experience into your own life. She’ll help you turn the inspiration you feel within you into powerful, purposeful action.
During the seminar, Jean will be sharing her unique insights into how to truly live your purpose in life, and then align everythingâ€”from your job to your friends to your communityâ€”around that singular calling.
So join Jean and thousands of kindred individuals from around the world as Jean reveals her time-tested, proven process for living your life’s purpose.
Just enter your first name and email address in the box above, click the RegisterÂ button, and we’ll send you all the access details.
In This FREE Global Online Event
You Will Discover Jean Houston’s
“The 3 Keys ToÂ Discovering &
Living Your Life’s Purpose”
Purpose Activation Key #1:
Holding New Beliefs
- Discover a perspective that infuses every moment with purpose and potential no matter how “ordinary” the moment may seem to be.
- How to know when you’re holding a belief that doesn’t serve youâ€”and might even be harming youâ€”and how to instantly shift it.
- How a simple change in perspective can suddenly transition your life from a small story to “The Great Story.”
Purpose Activation Key #2:
Developing New Skills
- How to call upon your vast field of inner intelligences using multiple means of knowing in order to gain insight into life at a level that most people will never have access to.
- How to play with time in such a way as to take five minutes and experience it internally as hoursâ€”these are “hours” you can use to develop a skill or move a project forward.
- How to access “inner experts”â€”willing helpers or personas that will help you navigate the complexity of life with confidence.
Purpose Activation Key #3:
Starting New Habits
- How to break free from unconscious, habitual ways of reacting to life that were born thousands of years ago, and instead embrace higher ways of being for a new era.
- How to move through life with exuberance in your bones and an appetite for celebrationâ€”seeing everything as an expression of the Creator.
- How to consistently develop in the most important areas of your life, motivated not by guilt or obligation, but by gratitude and an abiding zest for life.
About Dr. Jean Houston
Dr. Jean Houston is a world-renowned scholar, philosopher and researcher in human capacities. She is one of the foremost visionary thinkers and doers of our time, and one of the principal founders of the Human Potential Movement.
Jean has worked extensively in 40 cultures and more than a 100 countries, helping global leaders and guiding educational institutions, business organizations, and millions of individual people to enhance and deepen their own uniqueness.
As advisor to United Nations agencies in human and cultural development, she has worked to implement some of their extensive educational and health programs, and since 2003, she has been working with the UN Development Program, training leaders in developing countries throughout the world in the new field of social artistry.
Dr. Houston was also an advisor to President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, as well as helping Hillary write her bestselling bookÂ It Takes A Village To Raise A Child.
She is a prolific writer and author of 27 books including A Passion for the Possible, Search for the Beloved, Life Force, The Possible Human, A Mythic Life: Learning to Live Our Greater Story, Jump Time, Manual of the Peacemaker, and The Wizard of Us.
in the box below and we'll send you
the access details
to our Evolving Wisdom e-newsletter.
We respect your privacy. Your information
will never be shared or sold.