Discover The True Agenda
Of Your Soul
Through A Simple 3-Step Process For
Living A Happier, More Meaningful Life
Imagine what your life will be like when you can live every moment of it as your truest self . . .
Confident in your abilities . . .
Happy and content . . .
Creative and brave.
Everything will make sense and youâ€™ll know exactly what to do, no matter what challenge you have to face.
Youâ€™ll feel a deep sense of belonging and connection with the world and the people around you.
And good things will just seem to happen in your life, without you having to strive or struggle . . .
Almost as if the Universe is looking out for you, nudging opportunities in your direction.
Youâ€™ve probably experienced moments in your life when you felt that clear and certain and blessed, but if you’re like most people, those moments never last very long, and you canâ€™t simply make them happen.
And it can be devastating to feel that deep connection and centeredness in those isolated moments, only to lose it time and time again and have no idea how to get it back.
But I want you to realize that this is something nearly everyone experiencesâ€”not because weâ€™re weak or unworthy, but because we were never taught how to stay connected to that truest part of ourselves, how to live from our souls.
Well, I want you to know that I’ve created a simple, 3-step process that will help you discover the true agenda of your soul and show you how to move through your life in a state of effortless, authentic purpose and joyâ€”and not just once in a while, but in every moment you live.
Why is it so difficult to live as your truest self?
With the state our world is in right now, many people feel uncertain about their lives and where theyâ€™re headed.
And to make matters worse, many are also less and less able to connect to that deeper part of themselves . . .
It can often seem as if youâ€™re just going through the motions, doing whatever you have to do to get through the day.
Do you ever feel . . .
- Misunderstood or unappreciated by your co-workers, family or friends?
- A longing to find the right relationship or a deeper level of intimacy with your current partner, but something always seems to keep it out of reach?
- Unable to fully be yourself in your job because your co-workers donâ€™t share your values or vision?
- That your gifts and talents are under-expressed or still hidden inside you?
- Disengaged from life, with a chronic low-grade depression regardless of what you do to try to lift your spirits?
- That you arenâ€™t experiencing a rich spiritual life, in spite of having invested in many years of personal and spiritual growth?
- Alone even when youâ€™re with others or participating in community activities, despite trying to connect with people?
- A longing to â€śrun awayâ€ť from your life, move to a different town and â€śstart over,â€ť without all the baggage and difficult memories?
You’re not the only one who feels that way
Billions of people since the dawn of civilization have felt the same frustrations about life youâ€™re feeling right now.
And the reason is simple: weâ€™ve all been trying to solve the wrong problems and focusing too much of our attention on things that will never make us feel happy and fulfilled.
Weâ€™ve been trying to get the better job, the better partner, the better lifestyle, the better town, all of it . . . without realizing that those things in and of themselves simply donâ€™t matter when it comes to creating a life that is the full expression of your truest self.
When you live as that expression, every aspect of your life will naturally come to reflect what you most care about and are drawn to, in wonderfully fulfilling ways.
And when you align your day-to-day actions with your soul, life will provide you with everything you could possibly want . . . and, even more importantly, everything you need.
What if you could go through each day with that calm confidence, clear about what to do in every situation that arises?
For instance, what if you could go to your job as your truest self?
How different would it be if your confidence and skill were unshakeable and you could talk to your co-workers freely from your heart and your soul, without being afraid in any way or needing to play any of the usual social games?
Imagine going to the store or to an event and being able to be that authentic when you interact with people youâ€™ve never met before.
Or spending time with friends or family as your most open and genuine self.
Even just walking alone through the park in that state of centeredness and calm.
When youâ€™re living as your truest self, youâ€™ll be able to . . .
- Accept yourself and your circumstances fully and feel “in harmony” no matter what youâ€™re doing from moment to moment
- Walk through your everyday life with a much deeper sense of your place on the planet and the meaning of your existence
- Attain a more profound understanding of who you really are
- Relax, knowing that life will always work out the way it should
- Feel confident about speaking your Truth as you know it
- Live with an attitude of contentment instead of struggle
- Connect with your soul in such a way that your whole life will become a creative expression of your truest self
Youâ€™ll also infect everyone who comes near you with a sudden sense of joy and aliveness.
And when they want to know the secret of how you got to be the way you are . . . youâ€™ll be able to share it with them.
Living in this way is a truly wonderful and magical thing, and I should know, because thatâ€™s how my life is and has been ever since I discovered this extraordinary secret for myself.
And as soon as you know how to use it, that same simple secret will help you discover the agenda of your soul and completely transform your life until it becomes the extraordinary and rewarding adventure it was meant to be . . . every single day.
I hope youâ€™ll decide to join me so I can show you how to live from your soul.
Living From Your Soul:
A 9-Week Journey to Create a Life
That Expresses Your Truest Self
with Neale Donald Walsch
In this 9-Week Interactive Online Course, Neale will take you on a deep journey through his powerful 3-step process that will allow you to transform your life and start living from your soul every single day.
Here are brief outlines of each of the three steps:
Step 1: Awaken To Your Soul
First, you will awaken to the metaphysical and conceptual truth about the nature of your soul. Before you can live from the agenda of the soul, you need to have a clear understanding of how the soul works in harmony with your mind and body to create your Divine experience of Life.
Step 2: Connect With Your Soul
Next, youâ€™ll learn how to connect with your soul through everyday exercises and tools, that, with practice, will strengthen the â€śmusclesâ€ť of your soul. Youâ€™ll immediately eliminate lifeâ€™s complexity when you run everything through the agenda of the soul.
Step 3: Live From The Agenda Of Your Soul
And finally, youâ€™ll learn how to maintain that â€śaha!â€ť sensation of connection and fulfillment so you can live from your soul most (if not all) of the time, not just in those fleeting moments that come from intention and focus, or from out of the blue.
With this 3-step process, youâ€™ll learn how to end the cycle of struggle and longing that comes from simply attending to the unquenchable desires of your body and mind, and discover instead how you can live each and every moment from the agenda of your soul.
Nothing about your external circumstances can prevent you from enjoying the wonderful, life-changing benefits of becoming your truest self.
Once you learn how to follow these three powerful steps, you will experience deep levels of fearlessness, happiness, and inner peace like never before.
What Participants Are Saying . . .
â€śAll the sessions of Living From Your Soul left me breathless, in wonder and pure awe. In particular, the first session, as this was the beginning of this wondrous journey to the greatest gift I have ever received. It was here I met my Soul, and my unquenchable thirst for more knowledge of who I truly am began!â€ť
â€”Sandra, Ontario, Canada
“After taking Living From Your Soul, I got clear in my heart regarding the future of my relationship with my wifeâ€”a relationship which has been up and down the entire 41 years we’ve been married. Today, I feel like a youngster on a honeymoon nearly every day!”
â€śI no longer doubt myself or the events that occur in my life. I’m not afraid anymore!â€ť
â€śSession 7 of Living From Your Soul had the biggest impact on me and my life because now I understand why I have been ‘reacting’ instead of ‘responding’ to new life circumstances as simply new input each and every day. If I am aware and present, I can stop and not let my emotions control me and keep me from what could be a new and wonderful life, Today!â€ť
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THE COURSE:
Step 1: Awakening to Your Soul
In this Session you will:
- Discover the real purpose of your soul
- Realize the 3 parts that make up who you are and discover how to utilize each to improve your life
- Learn why we get so upset by life’s circumstances and how to turn everyday letdowns into spiritual turnarounds
- Discover how to have a direct experience with your soul so you always have a direct channel of communication with All That Is
- Experience the beginning of a new expression of your authentic self
- Discover how to use the wisdom of your soul to step into a more powerful life that inspires others
- Bring an end to spiritual loneliness and confusion about the purpose and process of life
In Session 2 you’ll discover:
- The real purpose of life, the real meaning of your existence, and the real intention of the Divine in creating all you see around you on the Earth
- 7 simple questions that can change everything about your experience of life, allowing you to forgo struggle and attain inner peace (and also change the world)
- The fundamental misunderstanding about life thatâ€”once understoodâ€”is the key to abundant happiness
- How knowing the true agenda of the soul can magically produce all that youâ€™ve been seeking, even without you consciously striving for an outcome
- The new idea that humans in the 21st century are being invited to embrace as the very reason for existence
- How to move away from things that don’t matter and towards your real reason for existing
- How to stand in a place of commitment to never again ignore or doubt the wisdom of your Higher Self
- Why 6.9 billion people all say they want the same thing and are unable to get it
Step 2: Connecting with Your Soul
In Session 3 youâ€™ll discover:
- A way to be happier than God in this very moment, and in every moment of your life
- 15 simple rules on how to move through life without worry, confusion or panic about whether life will “work out”
- How to be free from stress and begin experiencing longer moments of happiness in your life
- How to live fearlessly and without regret or resentment
- Why you may often feel that life is difficult and complicated, and how you can make a shift in consciousness that will allow life to always work with you, instead of against you.
In Session 4 youâ€™ll discover:
- Easy, effective techniques for quieting the mind you can do anywhere, and that allow you to listen to your soul
- A technique to re-route the automatic responses you have to the events in your life, so they no longer limit your options
- How to use your body as an instrument of your soul, so you can avoid getting caught up in unquenchable desires and the cycle of always wanting and longing
- An uncommon way to use your soul for self-reflection, so you don’t lose track of your own best self and true identity
- A trick to liberate yourself from the tired story your life, so that you can experience yourself as you really are, and not through the filter of shame, blame, and judgement
- The reason why tragedies and bad things happen, and how knowing our “soul assignment” can set us free from suffering
In Session 5 youâ€™ll discover:
- A simple tool to feel better about life, have more clarity and instantly connect with your soul
- A transformative tool for dealing with challenging moments that will magically shift your energy, change your attitude, and produce future outcomes more in alignment with your true self
- How to easily move into creation instead of suffering, enabling you to have the future outcome you desire
- The central cause of suffering, and how to unleash the energy that turns suffering on its head
- A revelation that can allow you to view all the events of your life as serving your soul’s agenda and Divine purpose
- A law that is bigger and more powerful than the Law of Attraction, because it allows you to create a new experience of life and set right the wrong decisions of your past
- A remarkable tool which not only changes your feeling about things that happen to you, but expands your awareness about why they happen the way they happen in the first place
In Session 6 youâ€™ll discover:
- The 2 choices in how you perceive yourself, one of which gives you collaborative control of your life, and the other only controls how you respond to the events in your life
- A quick-acting tool to reformulate the events of your life within the context of your soul’s agenda, not your mind’s concepts, empowering you to see your life in a brand new way
- The secret to never again working a job you hate, or suffering from a situation you don’t like
- A tool that will liberate you from worrying that you’re not “doing it right” or meeting your own high expectations, and will give you absolute freedom to make decisions and create life as you choose
In Session 7 youâ€™ll discover:
- Where the “Law of Attraction” got it wrong and how to really create your own reality in order to have the life you want
- How to bring in the soul as a partner to the creation of your reality, and the one reason why this is important for your happiness
- The 4-step process to get grounded and calm in the face of life’s inevitable chaos and challenges
- The 5-word sentence that sums up God’s message to the world, and how understanding this sentence can liberate you from the “heaviness” of your past relationship with religion
Step 3: Living from the Agenda of Your Soul
In Session 8 youâ€™ll discover:
- Why forgiveness is unnecessary and an actual obstacle to being free from emotional pain
- How the biggest spiritual untruth of all time has perpetuated your feelings of being offended, damaged and hurt by others, and how realizing the falseness of this common spiritual lesson can unburden you from negativity once and for all
- A revelation about what happens to your mind at each incarnation of your body and soul (you wonâ€™t believe how elegantly simple and profoundly important this is)
- A mantra that will allow you to be as close as possible to the truth of your being, cultivate freshness of thought and provide you with a quick and direct path to your soul
- The one ingredient you need in order to have a truly transformative experience in life, and which will free you from your old view of life forever
- The difference between seeking to feel safe and surrendering to a place that’s uncertain, and the surprising outcome that arises when we go against our mind’s impulse and listen to our soul
In Session 9 youâ€™ll discover:
- The “9 Changes” that can shift everything you do, feel and understand about your life
- Why we often believe ourselves to be a victim of circumstances
- The one secret about life that allows us to be more in control of our destiny
HERE’S WHAT YOUâ€™LL RECEIVE:
Nine 60-Minute Audio Course Sessions Facilitated by Neale Donald Walsch (also available on Video)
Each session will teach you, step by step, the practical tools and techniques to become who you really are so you can begin Living From Your Soul. Neale will support and guide you through each process.
You will have unlimited access to recordings of all the course session (listen or watch on video from your computer, or download the mp3 files to your iPod or audio player). You will also have access to PDF transcripts of each Course Session.
Nine 90-Minute Audio Recordings from LIVE Q&A Sessions with Neale
Immerse yourself in these powerful weekly Q&A sessions where you’ll hear Neale directly responding to questions that students have had about the teachings (listen from your computer or download the mp3 files to your iPod or audio player).
Practices and Reflection Questions for Each Course Module
To guide and support you through this transformative process, Neale has created weekly practice and reflection assignments that will empower you to become your most authentic self.
PDF Transcripts of Each Weekly Course Session
PDF transcripts are a great resource to go back and quickly reference key concepts covered in the course sessions. If you prefer to follow along with a written format, you’ll love these downloadable session transcripts.
EXCLUSIVE GUEST FACULTY AUDIO SEMINARS
Audio Seminar #1 with Guest Faculty
Becoming Who You Really Are, Without
After a ten-year spiral into depression, rage, and self-loathing, Katie woke up one morning in a state of joy that has never left her. She realized that when she believed her stressful thoughts, she suffered, but when she questioned them, she didn’t. Through her simple yet powerful process of self-inquiry, called “The Work,” she has shown people around the world how to live in a state of clarity and peace.
When you begin to live from your soul, life begins to reflect your true self back to you and your life becomes fulfilling and alive in every moment. But when you are cut off from your true self, life reflects that back to you with experiences in your job, your relationships and your health that are often the opposite of what you know you want them to be. And worst of all, sometimes even your successes feel empty.
The reason this happens is because of the stories you tell yourself about the events of your lifeâ€”stories which are very often not true.
In the Living From Your Soul course, youâ€™ll do the work to return to your soul, and in this bonus seminar, Katie makes sure you stay there by helping you learn to transcend your stories and love what is provided for you in every moment. Katie will help you be brave enough to find out who are you without your story.
In this audio workshop you will:
- Explore the difference between what actually happens in your life and the story you make up about it
- Learn how to do The Work, Byron Katie’s powerful process of self-inquiry, so that you’ll be able to question any stressful thought and return to yourself when you lose your way.
- Learn a simple and effective process that will return you to yourself when you begin to lose your way
- Discover why and how you need to do this to return to the wisdom of your soul
About Byron Katie
Byron Katie is a spiritual teacher whose six books include the bestselling Loving What Is, I Need Your Love â€“ Is That True? and A Thousand Names for Joy.
â€śByron Katie’s Work is a great blessing for our planet.â€ť
â€śA spiritual innovator for the new millennium.â€ť
Audio Seminar #2 with Guest Faculty
Dr. Jean Houston
The Wisdom At The Heart Of Your Soul:
A Journey Down The Yellow Brick Road
If youâ€™re reading this, youâ€™ve probably heard the call of the Wizardâ€”a summons to step up and live your most joyous and impactful life. And just like an acorn destined to be an oak, or a caterpillar on its trajectory to butterfly, or Dorothy on her own journey of transformation, you are destined to become your highest self.
Your soul is the guiding force, and it is calling you to something more than the life you have now. And just as the Wizard called to Dorothy, along your way, many teachers will have something important to share with you, each as vital to your journey as the last.
In this dialogue with Neale, Jean will help you discover the guiding principal of your own soul, as you move along the yellow brick road in your own heroâ€™s journey.
In this workshop you will:
- Find out how the archetypal story of The Wizard of Oz holds clues for your own journey back to the wisdom of the soul
- Learn processes to fully activate your mind, your heart, and your courage
- Discover the deep archetypes that govern your process of becoming, and how to use them to live your mythic life
- Encounter your own inner wizard, the entelechyâ€”the guiding principal of your soul
About Dr. Jean Houston
Jean Houston is a guiding light in the world. One of the principal founders of the Human Potential Movement, she is a tireless teacher, dynamic speaker, author, innovator and is one of the leading visionary women of our time. Jean is the founder and principal teacher of the Mystery School, dedicated to teaching and exploring the many dimensions of human potential. She is the author of Jump Time: Shaping Your Future in a World of Radical Change. Her newest book is The Wizard of Us: Transformational Lessons from Oz.
â€śWith elegant simplicity, Jean Houston shows you how to unleash the genius that lies in the depths of your being.â€ť
â€”Deepak Chopra, M.D., author of The Soul of Leadership
â€śJean Houston plays midwife to the next phase of our evolutionary journey. We are literally drawn from the smaller, personal self to the larger, universal possibility.â€ť
â€”Marianne Williamson, author of The Age of Miracles
Luminaries Speak About Neale Donald Walsch
“Neale Donald Walsch is one of the wisest, most generous people I know. He is someone from whom I have frequently sought personal advice and counsel, and whose words have never failed to illumine my understanding. He has a unique ability to focus a universal principle on a specific problem, unlocking the psychological, emotional chains that are holding us back. I know you’ll receive as much insight and clarity from him as I have.”
Author of Return to Love
“Neale Donald Walsch has brought the “voice” of God home into our own hearts through his extraordinary ability to ask, receive and offer to all of us the experience of God as the radiant ever present Source, love, and magnificence of our true being.”
â€”BARBARA MARX HUBBARD
Author of Conscious Evolution
“The multi-dimensional mind of Neale Donald Walsch has given us access to realms of self and spirit that announce the arrival of a new humanity. His warmth and compassion shine in this brilliant and evocative course. Using words like wands, he ignites the heart of the participant to become miracle literate, God no longer in hiding.”
Author of A Passion for The Possible
“Neale Donald Walsch is a man of vision, integrity, and heart. His dedication to honesty, clarity, and service is impeccable. He has helped millions toward the light and I treasure any moments I spend with him. Love lives through Neale.”
Author of A Daily Dose of Sanity
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a digital course?
A digital course delivers curriculum to you in a downloadable digital format, which gives you the control to determine your best time to do the work. Whether your best times are mornings or evenings, you’ll be able to watch or listen to the course material at your convenience.
Do I need any special equipment?
The only equipment you’ll need is a computer with an internet connection.
Your Mentor and Guide: Neale Donald Walsch
Neale has written 28 books on spirituality and its practical application in everyday life, including the Conversations with God series. Seven of those books reached the New York Times Bestseller List, and the first book in the series occupied that list for over two-and-a-half years.
His most recent books are The Only Thing That Matters and What God Said. His books have been translated into 34 languages, selling nearly 10 million copies and touching millions of people’s lives.
More Participants Share Their Experiences . . .
“My well being has improved as I feel lighter and less burdened because I use ‘recontextualization’ (which I learned in the course) as my favorite tool to end anger, resentment, and worry. I now can feel this amazing Divine energy that flows through me 24 hours a day!”
â€śDuring session #4, I realized my soul is easily accessible at all times with the simple tools. I had previously believed it took more profound work and that I needed to be ‘further along’ on my spiritual path to hear my soul, the Inner Wise Self. But after the first three weeks, it ‘clicked’ and I was able to make my first ever real ‘Soul Decision’—to quit my job and come to Finland for the summer to be with my elderly mum and honor our connection. A true gift: no fear!â€ť
â€”Sari, Savannah, Georgia
â€śI’ve got my self-confidence back, knowing that no matter what happens, I’m going to be okay, because I remember who I am!“
â€”John, United Kingdom
â€śI did not expect so many hands-on practical tools, all of them very helpful and easy to apply. I have 30 years of psychological training with all kinds of tools, and experiences also in the spiritual field, but this was the most helpful course I can remember!â€ť
Registration is now closed.
If you need further assistance, please contact us at
If you need further assistance, please contact us at email@example.com and weâ€™ll be glad to assist you.