Brand and Program Director
Evolving Wisdom is a fast growing, nationally acclaimed online learning company specializing in personal growth and transformation. Our work is focused on bringing about a transformation in the way human beings see themselves and their place in the world. Through our acclaimed writings, talks, workshops and classes, we are working to help bring about a radical shift in perspective out of self-interest and into a larger concern for the well-being of the whole.
Feminine Power is the flagship brand of Evolving Wisdom. It is a teaching for women created by Claire Zammit, Ph.D.. The mission of Feminine Power is to inspire women around the world to awaken their power to realize their highest creative potential and make their greatest contributions to the world.
The Feminine Power online academy has trained more women to awaken their Feminine Power than any organization in the world today. Our online community currently consists of 500,000 subscribers, 40,000+ graduates of the Essential Course for the Awakening Woman, Love Codes, Influencer’s Masterclass and other Feminine Power banded online courses, along with thousands of graduates of our advanced 9 month personal growth Mastery training and coaching, facilitation and women’s transformational leadership certification trainings.
The women who participate in the Feminine Power trainings are are coaches, mothers, artists, leaders, teachers, authors, engineers, therapists, doctors, lawyers, judges, performers, scientists, entrepreneurs, producers and more.
Imagine being able to put your skills and talents to work being of service to the global empowerment of women, supported by a team and organization that share your heart-centered values… all from the comfort of your own home in a virtual workplace!
Evolving Wisdom is currently looking for a full-time Brand and Program Director for our Feminine Power programs and to oversee both marketing and production functions in support of our all of our online trainings but with focus and energy around the Feminine Power Brand.
We are looking for an exceptionally bright, creative, passionate, committed, conscious individual to contribute their gifts and expertise to serve the Feminine Power brand and community realizing its highest potential to impact and contribute to women’s evolution in our time. This role is also a very skilled marketer with a team of marketing managers and program managers to help make it all happen.
Working closely with the Program Manager, Marketing Managers and Production Assistants, while also overseeing the team of Feminine Power Certified Coaches supporting our programs, the Brand and Program Director will ensure that the student experience is of the highest possible standard, in line with the Feminine Power teachings and principles and the Evolving Wisdom mission, and that community members expectations are far exceeded.
We are a 100% virtual company, and all of our employees work remotely. Candidates must be willing to work roughly standard Pacific Time hours regardless of where they live. In addition, as our course delivery involves evening and weekend course session delivery, evening and weekend hours are required. Additional hours and flexibility may be required during peak times.
- Oversight into the evolution of the delivery of the Feminine Power programs, the ideal candidate will always be looking forward to assess how to continue developing and improving existing systems and procedures, and brainstorming how best to deploy relevant new technologies, meet expanding needs, and ensure consistent and quality program development and delivery while staying true to the brand’s philosophy and fundamental identity.
- Oversight of all marketing and brand activities that support Evolving Wisdom’s online training with the help of marketing managers.
- Oversight and development of search and paid media strategy to drive traffic into evergreen funnels through outside agency.
- Oversight and development of marketing and offers to support JV/Affiliate program.
- Input and planning around the annual calendar of product launches and campaigns to align with revenue goals.
- Create, update and communicate written marketing plan to support and align with program calendar and revenue goals.
- Develop, update and distribute regular reporting on metrics that support revenue goals.
- Manage marketing, program and production staff along with freelance or contract support or agencies in support of the overall goals. Be responsible that this group delivers or exceeds goals and continues to evolve through training, mentorship and leadership.
- Designing and distributing clear and concise communications to participants about all course-related events and activities creating excitement and providing a thorough understanding of all course elements
- Work with program manager to ensure meticulous oversight of course sessions and events ensuring participants are well supported and engaged
- Development of best practices aimed to support participants, create strong customer relationships, and build brand image and loyalty within the community
- Develop customer feedback surveys aimed at eliciting data that helps to optimize and improve all aspects of the courses and communities
- Owning the collection and interpretation of participation metrics
- Production of bonus material and course material
- Developing and implementing product and delivery standards
- Must have experience working with personal development training or other closely related adult training or education.
- Minimum 7-10 years in a brand marketing and program leadership position with at least 5 direct reports in the last 3 years.
- Excellent written and verbal communications; experience in editing or proofreading copy
- Strong marketing acumen in paid advertising, email campaigns, building nurture funnels, social media and content development.
- Proficient and courageous in navigating emergent technology
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize demanding schedule and be comfortable in a constantly evolving environment of rapid change
- Flexibility to adapt work schedule to align with the emergent/creative process and the dynamic needs of the community and the program, which may mean occasionally unpredictable work hours.
- Ability to work remotely (must own personal laptop, phone and have high-speed broadband internet access)
- Strong dedication/commitment to team collaboration and success
- Experience with Maropost, WordPress, Infusionsoft, Google Suite (including Google Drive and Google Analytics), Asana and Social Media platforms.
Strongly Preferred Qualifications
- Graduate of one of our Feminine Power programs (Mastery or Mastery Leadership Grad preferred)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, prefer Masters’ Degree
How to Apply
- Please apply ONLY if you meet the qualifications. This is an exciting and inspiring mission that requires experience and specific skill sets as defined above to continue to create massive impact.
- Please upload a cover letter + resume saved as one document with your last name and position title. For example: Smith Brand and Program Director
- In your cover letter we will be looking for why you are passionate about working for Evolving Wisdom, how your qualifications have prepared you for this role and why you are the best candidate.
We are honored to get resumes from our loyal Feminine Power graduates. Please be patient, we may only be able to communicate to those applicants that meet the qualifications. We will do our best! Thank you for your commitment to Evolving Wisdom and the Feminine Power community.