The Practice Of
A 12 WEEK ONLINE MEDITATION COURSE WITH CRAIG HAMILTON
Learn the Revolutionary Meditation Process
That Gives You Direct Access to
Unleash the 12 Hidden Supercapacities of your Enlightened Self and Step into a Miraculous New Experience of Being Alive
It’s no secret that meditation is good for you. Study after study tells us it is one of the best things we can do for our health and well-being and that it even plays a pivotal role in higher adult development.
But what if the health benefits of meditation were just the tip of the iceberg? What if there was a meditation practice that could propel you far beyond optimal health and well-being into an accelerated evolutionary process, unleashing a latent set of “supercapacities” that would elevate your performance, fulfillment and impact in every area of life?
Drug companies are racing to develop the new super drug that could unlock our untapped brain power and higher potential, but what if a simple practice we could perform in just 30 minutes a day was all we needed to unleash our supernature?
Could meditation be the key to unlocking our full human potential?
Spiritual traditions have long known about the profound possibility of spiritual awakening. Indeed, the liberating realization of Enlightenment has always been the ultimate goal of the spiritual quest.
If you’ve had even a glimpse of this profound spiritual potential, you know that an extraordinary, enlightened life is possible—a life filled with meaning and purpose, in which you have access to a seemingly limitless well of inspiration, wisdom, love and creativity.
Yet for thousands of years, the supreme goal of Enlightenment has been shrouded in mystery, believed to be accessible only indirectly through decades (or even lifetimes) of repetitive and often tedious meditation practice.
Now, thanks to the pioneering efforts of spiritual teacher Craig Hamilton and a bold team of consciousness researchers, all of that is about to change.
A series of breakthroughs at the frontiers of meditation research have recently brought forth a powerful new meditation system that can give you direct access to “awakened consciousness,” unleashing a miraculous set of extraordinary abilities with the power to uplevel your life in ways unimaginable to your former self.
Craig calls it “The Practice of Direct Awakening.” And it is rapidly turning every assumption we’ve had about spiritual practice and Enlightenment on its head.
The groundbreaking discovery behind the practice of Direct Awakening is that it doesn’t take decades of practice to access the miracle of awakened consciousness.
Through a precise set of simple but profound practices, it’s possible to directly tap into the power and wisdom of this superconsciousness right now and allow its energy to infuse every aspect of your life.
When we learn to access this latent dimension of consciousness, we discover the greatest miracle of all, which is that this “essential supernature” already contains the extraordinary capacities that most of us are striving to develop.
It gives us access to profound intuitive wisdom, deep emotional resilience, genuine empathy, remarkable flexibility, surprising creativity and a host of other “supercapacities.”
Now, instead of spending years doing “indirect” practices to try to develop all these abilities, you can literally practice tapping directly into the source of these capacities every single day.
What’s more, when you learn to directly access awakened consciousness, your life finally begins to make profound sense. You awaken to a deep and abiding sense of authentic meaning and purpose and an easeful sense of freedom and flow begins to permeate everything you do.
That’s the miracle of
What if, instead of spending the next 10, 20, or 30 years doing mindfulness practices, watching your breath or repeating mantras in an attempt to prepare for Enlightenment, you could engage in a daily practice that gave you direct access to Enlightened Consciousness right now?
What if, instead of hoping for a lightning bolt of spiritual insight to awaken you sometime in the distant future, you could practice aligning with the limitless energy, intelligence and freedom of Enlightenment every single day?
Spiritual masters East and West have always told us that the miracle of Enlightened Consciousness already exists, fully formed, inside of each of us—that this luminous awareness is none other than our own true nature.
The radical discovery that is transforming our very understanding of spiritual awakening is that it is possible to tap directly into this infinite energy, intelligence and freedom right now.
All that is required to immediately access this superconscious, unbounded way of being is learning a simple set of daily practices that enable you to step directly into the miracle of awakened consciousness every time you practice.
Once you discover the power of Direct Awakening, your life may never be the same.
The Practice of
A 12-Week Online Meditation Coursewith Craig Hamilton
We’re excited to announce that spiritual teacher Craig Hamilton has created a comprehensive step-by-step program to teach you the practice of Direct Awakening
Over 12 consecutive weeks, from the privacy and comfort of your own home, you’ll learn the potent, life-changing meditation process that has already transformed the lives of thousands of people around the globe.
I’m deeply honored that you’re considering joining me for The Practice of Direct Awakening.
Creating this course has been a tremendous labor of love and I’m excited that I’ll soon be sharing this life-changing process with committed spiritual seekers all over the world.
When I first began my meditation journey 35 years ago, I was just sixteen years old and never could have imagined where the path would take me.
Since then, I’ve had the extraordinary privilege to learn from many of the world’s greatest living masters and have also had the good fortune to be part of a group of pioneering consciousness researchers testing the limits of ancient wisdom and breaking through onto new ground.
Since I began sharing my discoveries with my fellow spiritual travelers over the past decade, I have been continuously inspired and humbled to encounter so many remarkable human beings so deeply dedicated to their own awakening.
There is nothing that gives more meaning to my life than being able to share this work with anyone who feels called to receive it.
If you decide to join me on this adventure, I look forward to connecting with you and deepening together as we all take our next steps on this miraculous journey of awakening.
Previous Course Participants Share Their Experiences . . .
“I find Craig’s skillful guidance a great doorway to accessing deeper states of being.”
“I’ve studied Buddhism for ten years and probably have tried every form of meditation under the sun—following my breath, staring at a candle flame, chanting a mantra, etc., but I’ve found no more powerful meditation than these practices that Craig offers. Craig’s approach is simple but profound. His multiple-meditation approach means that you will definitely find one that works for you. I find his skillful guidance a great doorway to accessing deeper states of being. By practicing these meditations daily, I am able to remain consistently more centered and serene during the day, much more than I had with any of the meditations I’d done prior.”
— J. Sullivan
“Listening to your guided meditations greatly assists my immersion in the practice.”
“There is something deeply magical about your voice, Craig. Listening to your guided meditations greatly assists my immersion in the practice.”
— L. Mack
“There was an expansion into a freedom and well-being. Free. Just free…”
“When we got to the boundless experience of self, there was a deep relaxing inside…a gentle holding of what wanted to be the self, and an expansion into a freedom and well-being. Free. Just free… This boundlessness just keeps radiating its wholeness, its supportiveness… What a blessing this clear experience is.”
— L. Taylor
“The structure of the guided practices holds me in a way that allows me to let go and go even deeper.”
“The structure of the guided practices holds me in a way that allows me to let go and go even deeper. I’ve been noticing even more subtle levels of letting go that want to happen, the equally subtle holdings in my body/mind of ancient default settings, and a wonderful softening. Thanks!”
— S. Jaech
“I am immensely grateful for this course and for all the breakthroughs which are occurring.”
“Craig speaks from such a place of truth and wisdom. I am immensely grateful for this course and for all the breakthroughs which are occurring, and for teaching in a way that embodies–every step of the way–trust, courage, letting go, and a kind of faith I’ve never experienced before.”
— D. Charles
“Thank you for simplifying the language of meditation practice so it is accessible.”
“I sense this ongoing meditation flow around me even when I’m not formally meditating and I love that I now have the tools to step into that flow at will. Thank you for simplifying the language of meditation practice so it is accessible. I get it now! And what a joy to have the opportunity to practice, practice, practice.”
— D. Alston
“Probably one of the best things I have ever done for myself and for the world.”
“These meditations have opened up a whole new world for me. My mood is typically elevated and bright (often causing others to joke about wanting some of whatever I am “on”), and I continuously experience a sense of ’roundedness’ which allows my responses to be more measured, appropriate and clear. Probably one of the best things I have ever done for myself and for the world.”
— S. Friese
“The seemingly simple outlooks that you have shared with us have already changed my life!”
“I can never show enough gratitude for this astounding course. I have an entirely new outlook on what I have studied for so long. Before this great class, I had come to believe that I was somehow undeserving of what I now see as my birthright! Thank you so much Craig, for your wisdom in showing us that we are more, that we are ALL. . . The seemingly simple outlooks that you have shared with us have already changed my life! Thank you from the bottom of my newly opened heart.”
— R. Leece
“It’s just such a feeling of completeness!”
“I have so much gratitude for the transmission I can feel underneath Craig’s words. The guided meditations gain additional depth as I re-listen, and in my own meditations as well. It’s just such a feeling of completeness! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!”
— J. Aebi
“An unspeakably profound and beautiful experience.”
“Simply… an unspeakably profound and beautiful experience. My gratitude to Craig who leads us ‘there’ each time … it’s a kind of miracle in itself to have found so true a teacher. My gratitude too to every practitioner who is ‘one’ in this momentous course!”
— M. Mason
“The only word I can think of to describe this is everythingness or oneness.’”
“I have been meditating for many years and have had many experiences of ‘nothingness’ or no thought. It is completely different now! The only word I can think of to describe this is ‘everythingness or oneness.’ Thank You!”
— M. Gorkhali
“I felt such a deep surge of knowing consciousness and divinity running through everything.”
“Last night’s class was very powerful for me. I felt such a deep surge of knowing consciousness and divinity running through everything. I felt this awareness again this morning after listening to the first meditation. The perspective was a little different – this time more peaceful yet containing the same sense of consciousness as the ground of everything.”
— L. Heathcote
Here’s What You’ll Learn
The Twelve Core Modules of The Practice of Direct Awakening
Opening to the Miracle of Awakened Consciousness
In order to practice direct awakening, a clear understanding and experience of awakened consciousness is essential. In this opening session, we will take an experiential journey into our own true nature, noticing how this luminous consciousness differs from ordinary consciousness and learning how we can allow this sacred dimension of being to naturally begin to reveal itself as none other than our own true self.
You’ll learn . . .
- How to recognize your own “true nature” or “awakened consciousness” and how to make room for this essential mystery to begin to animate your being.
- What it means to “practice awakening” right now and how this differs from practicing in order to prepare for awakening.
- How to discern the difference between “awakened consciousness” and other altered states of consciousness that can often be distractions on the spiritual path.
- Why the practice of direct awakening is the most natural practice we can do, and how to allow that naturalness and easefulness to begin to “meditate you.”
- The most common pitfalls and detours you’re likely to encounter on the path of Direct Awakening and how to recognize and avoid them so that the grace of natural awakening can flow without obstruction.
An Unshakable Foundation for Awakening:
Cultivating a Fertile Field in Which our Meditation Can Flourish
Like any practice, Direct Awakening rests on a set of fundamentals that together create a strong foundation for the deep transformative work we’ll be doing. In this module, you’ll learn a clear and simple set of steps to follow each time you practice that will enable you to establish this unshakable foundation for the great work of awakening.
You’ll learn . . .
- The 3 foundations of optimal meditation posture that will enable you to practice without the distractions of unnecessary physical tension or pain. (No, you don’t have to sit on the floor with your legs crossed, but it does matter how you sit and these dos and don’ts can have a big impact on the quality of your attention!).
- The 5 key environmental factors that support a deep meditation practice, and how to create a simple “virtual temple” wherever you are that will help you bring your full presence and attention to the practice.
- How to generate a powerful intention rooted in “enlightened motivation” prior to each practice session (and why practicing without this awakened intention often leads to dullness and distraction for even seasoned meditators).
- A simple practice for boosting your concentration to help you reduce inner distraction and enable you to bring an “easeful focused attention” to your meditation.
- How to leave your “inner critic” on the temple steps so that you can allow your meditation to unfold naturally without the distraction of worrying whether you’re “doing it right.”
A Peace Beyond Understanding:
The Unfathomable Contentment of Being
From dawn to dusk, we’re always doing something. We’re trying to achieve something, accomplish something, change something, make something happen. And while this engaged orientation to life is essential for participating in and contributing to the world, it tends to obscure a more fundamental reality: the inherent freedom and fullness of Being itself. In this module, we’ll consciously undertake what may be the ultimate challenge for any human being: allowing ourselves to rest in the unimaginable contentment and freedom of simply being as we are.
You’ll learn . . .
- How to short-circuit the ego’s relentless insistence that there is something missing from this moment and discover the profound depth and fullness that is always already here.
- Why “doing nothing” changes everything, and how to avoid turning “not doing” into another, more subtle form of “doing.”
- How to suspend the habitual presumption of lack and limitation long enough to make room for the essential perfection of your “true nature” to reveal itself.
- How to go beyond mere “self acceptance” and discover the deep peace and contentment of embracing all of reality as it is.
- Why taking time to “simply be” is paradoxically one of the most transformative things you can do.
Return to Innocence:
Activating the Mystery of Not Knowing
Our culture places a premium on knowledge. We are valued and rewarded for what we know and often afraid to admit it when we don’t. Yet when it comes to the mystery of spiritual awakening, our conceptual knowledge can only take us so far. To truly enter into the vast, limitless territory of awakened consciousness, we must be willing to step beyond our certainties and enter into an awakened innocence. In this module, you’ll learn how to “live in the unknown” so that a profound energy and intelligence which lies forever beyond our comprehension can begin to reveal itself in your experience.
You’ll learn . . .
- How to open the door to profound intuitive wisdom and spontaneous creativity by letting go of “the need to know.”.
- Why the discovery of our “true nature” does not depend on conceptual knowledge and how to relinquish our attachment to certainty so that this awakened essence can continuously reveal itself.
- How to meditate deeply even if you have an active mind by learning how to disembed your awareness from the stream of thought.
- Why innocence is more powerful than certainty and how to become comfortable living in “the unknown.”
- How to meet each moment of meditation–and life–with a “beginner’s mind” and discover the expansive freedom of not knowing.
Becoming Aware of Awareness:
The Miracle of Self-Recognition
One definition of awakened awareness is “awareness that is aware of itself.” Although this might sound esoteric, learning how to be aware of your own awareness is in fact one of the simplest and most accessible practices of Direct Awakening we’ll explore. The discovery that this awakened awareness is always present brings our search for freedom outside ourself to an end, liberating us into a natural state of ever present wakefulness. In this module, we’ll engage a series of exercises to help you discover how to activate awakened consciousness by paying attention to the movement of awareness itself in meditation and in daily life.
You’ll learn . . .
- Why our habitual identification with thoughts and feelings blocks the recognition of awakened awareness, and how to release this habit and penetrate directly into your awakened nature right now.
- Why becoming aware of awareness itself is the easiest entry point into awakened consciousness.
- 3 accessible practices for awakening awareness to itself without needing to activate any special state of consciousness.
- How to recognize the essential qualities of awakened awareness and unleash their liberating power into your life.
- How to directly access the liberating spaciousness of awakened awareness even amidst challenging emotions and mental chatter.
Embracing our True Nature:
Awareness Beyond the False Self
We’ve all heard that the “false self” or ego is the primary obstacle on the spiritual path. But how do we move beyond this mind-constructed story of self to unleash the extraordinary capacities of our true nature? In this module, we’ll engage a series of powerful practices for dissolving the limitations of our “false self” so that we can open to the infinite power and depth of our authentic self.
You’ll learn . . .
- How to systematically deconstruct the deeply held “false identity structure” that we all take for granted as who we are.
- Why letting go of yourself is the key to fully experiencing the beauty and fullness of Life.
- The key to embracing the radical and liberating truth that “you are not your ego” so that you can begin to accept the limitless reality of your essential self.
- How to open to the freedom, joy and fullness of being alive without needing to tie that experience back to a narrow, limiting idea of self.
- A simple but effective practice that will enable you to experience the boundless freedom of your true nature and unleash its built in “supercapacities” into every area of your life.
Shattering the Myth of Separation:
The Emergence of Non-Dual Awareness
Most of us are familiar with the idea of “oneness.” For many of us, the belief in our essential unity has even become a new religion. But how many of us can truly say we have transcended the illusion of duality? In this module, we’ll dive deep into one of the most essential and life-changing revelations of Enlightenment–the truth of non-duality, the liberating reality of no separation.
You’ll learn . . .
- How to cut through the most powerful illusion there is.
- A potent practice for stepping directly into the deepest part of who we are.
- How to experience the great liberation of embracing everyone and everything as an inseparable part of yourself.
- What it means to go beyond subtle “spiritual dualism” by learning how to directly perceive the “already enlightened nature” of all that arises.
Surrendering the Illusion of Control:
The Sacred Art of Letting Go
Most of us have accomplished great things in life by trying to control and drive events and circumstances to work in our favor. But spiritual awakening is ultimately about getting out of the way so that a greater wisdom and power can begin to guide and ultimately animate our life. To allow the miraculous energy of awakening to begin to operate without obstruction, we must each find a way to surrender ourselves to a mystery beyond our mind’s comprehension. In other words, we have to let go of control. In this module, we’ll learn the subtle art of letting go in meditation so that we can begin to be carried by the current of awakening.
You’ll learn . . .
- How to give up control of your meditation so that awakened consciousness can begin to “meditate you.”
- What it really means to surrender to a deeper wisdom or higher power without giving up your sovereignty over your own life.
- How to navigate your way between the polarities of mindful effort and unconditional surrender.
- Why letting go is the key to accessing a profound “inner GPS” to enable you to navigate life with wisdom, clarity and unshakable confidence.
- How to let go so deeply that you’ll never want to hold on again.
Nowhere Else To Go:
Resting in the Explosive Recognition That “This Is It”
The human condition is dominated by an underlying sense of lack. This assumption of insufficiency keeps us in an endless cycle of always looking elsewhere for happiness and fulfillment. In this module, we’ll learn the life-altering meditative practice of seeing the inherent perfection and wholeness of reality as it is right now. When we stop insisting that there is something missing from this moment, we open the door to the overwhelming revelation of fullness and unimaginable contentment that is our natural state.
You’ll learn . . .
- The secret to moving beyond a paradigm of lack into the direct recognition of unconditional Fullness and inherent Freedom here and now.
- Why it’s necessary to abandon any investment in the future in order to allow the extraordinary nature of the present to reveal itself.
- How to cultivate the equanimity to stay steady as the uncontainable Truth of wholeness begins to overwhelm your being with its immensity.
- Why finally accepting the moment as it is is the key to a life of unimaginable meaning, purpose and contribution.
- How to let go once and for all of the insistence that you aren’t enough.
The Meditation is Already Occurring:
Allowing Awakening to Happen by Itself
As we deepen in the Practice of Direct Awakening, we gradually discover that the less effort we make, the more the process of awakening begins to take on a life of its own. In the later stages of practice, we’re learning how to navigate the subtleties involved in making room for a mysterious energy and intelligence to open up within us, but without making the mistake of becoming entirely passive in the process. In this module, we’ll learn the delicate art of “getting out of our own way” so that the miracle of awakening can begin to have its way with us, ultimately allowing it to permeate every aspect of our life.
You’ll learn . . .
- How to “get out of the way” in meditation so that the process of awakening can unfold naturally.
- What it means to stop making effort without sinking into unhealthy passivity or complacency.
- Three powerful but simple practices for experiencing “effortless meditation” and spontaneous awakening.
- How to access the humility required to accept that the process of awakening works better when you don’t try to steer or control it.
- What it really means to allow meditation to happen on its own.
Enlightenment in Action:
The Practice of Direct Awakening in Daily Life
Although the precious time we spend in meditation establishes the foundation for an extraordinary, awakened life, we all spend the majority of our time outside of meditation, actively engaged with the world. What if it were possible to turn our daily life into a profound spiritual practice, so that every moment could become a moment of awakening? In this module, we’ll take our contemplative practice out of our “virtual temple” and into the marketplace, exploring how to practice Direct Awakening even as we engage with the complexities and challenges of relationships, work, play and creative pursuits.
You’ll learn . . .
- Why trying to hold on to meditative awareness in the midst of a busy life usually doesn’t work and can actually be counterproductive–and the key shift that will enable you to turn daily life into a profound field of awakening.
- How to use “engaged inquiry practices” to continue to deepen your awakening as you move through your day.
- An active approach to transformation that enables you to defuse, disarm, and deconstruct the ego in the midst of engagement with everyday life.
- How to transform your relationships into dynamic “evolutionary partnerships” that both support and challenge you to fully live your awakening.
- The 8 inner postures of enlightened action that enable awakened consciousness to freely express itself in everything you do.
A Journey That Never Ends:
Activating the Process of Perpetual Awakening
As we become established in the natural practices of Direct Awakening, the boundary between formal practice and the rest of life gradually dissolves. This is when we fall in love with meditation. This is when we come home to our True Nature. However, this can also be a delicate transition, as our conditioned tendencies toward unawakened consciousness likely still have momentum. It is therefore imperative that, even as our awakening becomes more organic, easeful and natural, we maintain our commitment to a practice routine that can last a lifetime. In our final module, we’ll explore how to sustain our formal practice, even as we make room for the natural process of awakening to gradually overtake our being.
You’ll learn . . .
- How to avoid falling into a “practice rut” (even one that feels really good) and what it means to approach each moment of practice as if you were practicing for the first time.
- How to always remain open and innocent even as you gain access to profound wisdom and insight.
- What it means to continually “take no position” and “hold on to nothing,” no matter how Enlightened you become. (Yes, awakening itself should take care of that, but it doesn’t always work that way, so best not to take it for granted).
- How to avoid spiritual stagnation by living always on the edge of the unknown, following a process of perpetual emergence that has no end.
- The keys to staying grounded in a place of humility as your spiritual presence and illumination deepens (especially as others begin to notice and be impacted by the power of your Awakening).
Craig Hamilton is a spiritual trailblazer whose innovative approach to transformation is bringing enlightenment down to earth and unlocking the codes to our highest human potential.
With more than 16,000 graduates to date, his in-depth online courses have transformed the lives of seekers in over 85 countries worldwide.
These courses offer practical spiritual tools and training that are in step with our times and informed by an up-to-date understanding of the human condition. In this unique training ground, Craig brings together core insights and approaches based on decades of on-the-ground research at the leading edge of spiritual practice and inquiry.
Craig began his spiritual journey in the ashrams and monasteries of the East, but ultimately found himself at the forefront of consciousness research in the West, playing a key role in a series of contemporary laboratories of conscious evolution.
It was in these cutting-edge spiritual experiments that the key insights that inform his work took shape. He has personally logged over 17,000 hours of meditation, including multiple intensive retreats, the longest of which was six months in duration.
Craig’s programs integrate his decades of intensive spiritual practice with insights gleaned during his eight years as Senior Editor of the award winning What Is Enlightenment?magazine.
He is a founding member of Ken Wilber’s Integral Institute, a member of the Evolutionary Leaders Forum, and was a participant in the Synthesis Dialogues, a 35-person interdisciplinary think tank presided over by His Holiness the Dalai Lama.
He is considered by many to be a “teacher of teachers” and counts several of today’s leading spiritual luminaries among his students.
Here’s What Leading LuminariesHave to Say About Craig Hamilton
Author of A Return to Love, Everyday Grace and Tears to Triumph
Barbara Marx Hubbard
Author of Conscious Evolution, Emergene and The Hunger of Eve
Gay Hendricks, Ph.D.
Author of Conscious Loving and The Big Leap
Author of A Passion for the Possible, Jump Time and The possible Human
Author of Women, Food and God and Lost and Found
Author of Life Visioning and Spiritual Liberation: Fulfilling Your Soul’s Potential
Author of The Integral Vision, A Brief History of Everything and Integral Spirituality
Author of The Soulmate Secret and Wabi Sabi Love
Author of Thank God for Evolution and Earthspirit
Founder of Feminine Power Global Community
Co-Author of Integral Life Practice: A 21st-Century Blueprint for Physical Health, Emotional Balance, Mental Clarity and Spiritual Awakening
Dr. Brian Thomas Swimme
Author of The Universe Story and The Hidden Heart of the Cosmos
What You’ll Receive
Twelve 90-minute Weekly Audio Course Sessionswith Craig
These dynamic weekly teaching sessions are the heart of our course experience. Each week, Craig will take us on another journey into the Practice of Direct Awakening, combining dharma talks, guided meditation and brief opportunities for clarifying questions. These sessions are deeply experiential, so please make sure you’re in a place where you can give your full attention to the material. Course session audios will be made available once every 7 days starting at the time of purchase.
Course session audios will be made available once every 7 days starting at the time of purchase.
Weekly Module Overview Videos
In these Module Overview videos, Craig will introduce the core themes of each module and highlight key principles and insights for getting the most out of the weekly module. These 5-10-minute videos will be available each week on the Online Learning Portal.
Three Guided Meditation Audios Each Week
For each Module, you’ll receive three 30-minute pre-recorded guided meditation audios to listen to throughout the week. Created by Craig Hamilton exclusively for this course, these audios will support your practice by reinforcing the inner postures and practices introduced in each week’s module. Many participants find that Craig’s direct meditation guidance is a powerful catalyst for awakening, guiding them into an ever deeper realization of the freedom of their true nature.
Weekly Written Practice Guides
Each week, you’ll receive a written practice guide reinforcing the core practice elements and inner postures we’re learning in that week’s module. We recommend reading through this short guide before you meditate on your own to help you re-establish the key inner postures of the practices we’re exploring. These practice guides will also include “engaged inquiry” practices you can work with as you go through your daily life.
Weekly Downloadable Q&A Sessions with Craig
Whether you’re new to meditation or a longtime practitioner, questions may arise when engaging with the Direct Awakening meditation practices. To support your learning experience, we’re pleased to offer pre-recorded, 90-minute Q&A sessions with Craig. Featuring potent interactions between Craig and previous program participants, these timeless sessions are a living compendium of profound meditation guidance and enduring wisdom that you can draw on for additional support on your path. Many participants have shared that these downloadable Q&A Sessions have been just as powerful and important as the actual Course Sessions to their experience in the program. The questions Craig answers on each Module are universal in nature, illuminating the many nuances that open up as you deepen in your practice. They will be released weekly via the Online Learning Portal, where you’ll receive unlimited access to listen online or download the mp3 file to your computer or digital device.
Wisdom Quest Searchable Meditation Library
Our Wisdom Quest Searchable Meditation Library is a searchable collection of all the program Course Sessions, archived Q&A Sessions, audios and transcripts. By entering relevant keywords, you can search the entire Library of Direct Awakening practices and coaching to hone in on a certain topic, or find a portion of a session that you’d like to hear again. Dive in and explore at your own pace, drawing on this collection of profound wisdom and guidance as additional support for your path.
Course Session Transcripts
Edited PDF transcripts are a great resource to go back to and quickly reference key concepts and answers to questions as you step fully into the practices and principles of Direct Awakening.
Custom Online Learning Portal and Online Community Forum for Discussion and Connection
All of your course materials will be easily accessible throughout the course in our custom Online Learning Portal. Access course audios, videos, practice guides and transcripts anytime from your computer or mobile device. And these course materials are yours to keep! Just download them at the end of the course and continue to draw upon them for inspiration and reinforcement for your ongoing journey of awakening.
You’ll also engage online with other course participants in this supportive learning community! As you go through the course, you will be able to gather and connect with others online to share your breakthroughs and insights, and support each other in deepening into the principles and teachings. Through this collective engagement, you will experience the power that comes through doing deeply transformative work in community.
What You Need To Participate: The only equipment you’ll need is a computer, tablet or mobile device with an internet connection.
WHEN YOU ENROLL
YOU’LL RECEIVE OUR
EARLY ENROLLMENT BONUS PACKAGE
INCLUDING TWO SPECIAL GIFTS TO SUPPORT YOUR COURSE EXPERIENCE
EARLY ENROLLMENT BONUS #1:
THE GREAT INTEGRAL AWAKENING
DOWNLOADABLE DIGITAL AUDIO SERIES
Convened and hosted by Craig Hamilton, this 13-part audio series explores the most essential questions facing spiritual practitioners today—and provides profound insights about how the spiritual path can evolve to meet 21st-century challenges and opportunities.
This unique series of evolutionary conversations includes provocative and penetrating one-on-one dialogues with 13 integral thought leaders, exploring a new paradigm of transformation through the diverse lenses of spirit, science, philosophy and psychology.
Now, these dynamic discussions are available as a 335-page digital book, and a downloadable audio collection.
- What to do when you inevitably encounter doubt and struggle on your spiritual path
- The surprising limitation you may be creating by trying to “work on yourself”–and how to step into the radical alternative
- How to resolve ongoing tension between “living a spiritual life” and “being engaged in the world”
- The key element that creates powerful, transformative evolutionary collectives
- How to effectively navigate the marketplace of spiritual offerings and avoid the subtle traps you’ll encounter on the progressive path
- The core “narratives of non-possibility”—and whether they’re holding you back from a deeper transformation in your practice
You’ll also learn vital new practices that you can begin using immediately, including:
- Meditation techniques designed to address crisis and loss
- Approaches to meditation that cultivate deep experiences of grace and love
- Daily exercises that will clarify your deepest intention and highest motivation
- Voice dialogue practices that will rapidly deepen your ongoing meditation practice
This compendium of evolutionary wisdom features the world’s foremost evolutionary spiritual teachers and visionary thinkers, including Ken Wilber, Barbara Marx Hubbard, Michael Murphy, Sally Kempton, Genpo Roshi, Diane Musho Hamilton, Steve McIntosh, Don Beck, Terry Patten, Claire Zammit, Marilyn Mandala Schlitz, and Carter Phipps.
You’ll receive your copy of this essential collection for evolutionaries as our thank-you for registering early—including the 335-page digital book, downloadable access to all 13 in-depth audio dialogues, and a download of the digital book.
And this entire collection is your gift when you enroll by Midnight Pacific Time TODAY.
EARLY ENROLLMENT BONUS #2:
Opening to the Ultimate Possibility:
Establishing An Unwavering Intention to Awaken
A 90-minute Audio Workshop
with Craig Hamilton
You’ll also receive an Audio Workshop designed to help you establish a powerful foundation for the intensive practices we’ll be engaging in the Practice of Direct Awakening course.
Spiritual awakening opens the door to a truly unimaginable possibility. The potential of living a deeply awakened life is so magnificent and so far beyond most of what we see in the world that even when we taste it for ourselves, we often find it hard to accept that life could be this extraordinary.
In order to make room in ourselves for the miraculous to take root, most of us need to uncover, examine and ultimately leave behind a deeply rooted fundamental insistence on a life of limitation. In this workshop, Craig will guide you through a process of letting go of all imposed doubt and limitation and stepping into a consciousness of unlimited possibility.
In this radical freedom from limitation, he will then guide you in cultivating the single most important quality you can bring to the spiritual path–a clear and unwavering intention.
When we think about setting an intention, we often tend to associate it with goal-setting and the exercise of will toward the achievement of specific outcomes. But intention is not merely a matter of willpower. Intentions are like seeds that we plant deep in our consciousness that will come to fruition as long as we create the proper environment for their growth.
A foundation free of limiting beliefs and rooted in a direct experience of ultimate reality is the ground within which true intention for awakening can be set.
In this session, you will learn how to plant an intention that is much more than just an imagined future goal for you to strive toward. The intention that you set in this workshop will be an anchor that connects you directly to the living reality of your own potential for a truly awakened life.
When you invest in this program, you’ll receive:
Don’t Decide Now — Try It For 14 Days Risk Free
We’re aware that 12 weeks is a big commitment, and you may not be ready to take such a deep dive without trying the program first. So, we’re inviting you to join us risk-free. Register today and you’ll have two full weeks to explore the program with no obligation. At the end of the 14-day trial period, you can decide whether to keep the program. If you’re not experiencing the life-changing results you expected, simply give yourself a quick refund by emailing email@example.com.
Enroll now to test drive the program today.