When you attend this powerful event,Â youâ€™ll be able to begin your Journey to Wealth,
where youâ€™ll discoverÂ that the things you dream of havingÂ in your life are real possibilities for your future.
- Having enough savings to be able to put your kids through college while still being comfortable in your retirement
- Paying off your student loan or credit card debt
- Having more free time to travel, do more with your family, or pursue your higher callings
- Starting your own business (something that lets you live closer to the ideal of having a job you love that inspires you to get out of bed each and every day)
- Owning your own home
- Pursuing a career that is more deeply aligned with your values and passions
About Lynne and Tammy
Lynne Twist first came to public prominence as the chief fundraiser for The Hunger Project, where she raised over 200 million dollars in the course of her tenure. She also co-founded The Pachamama Alliance, a nonprofit organization on a mission to empower the indigenous people of the Amazon rainforest to preserve their lands and culture. For more than 40 years now, she has been a recognized global visionary committed to alleviating poverty and hunger and supporting social justice and environmental sustainability. Her bestselling, award-winning book The Soul of Money: Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Life has been translated into eight languages, and she has been featured on NPR, PBS, The Huffington Post, Mehmet Oz Radio, Oprah and Friends Radio, and in The Chicago Tribune and The San Francisco Chronicle.
Tammy White has been a leader and business owner in the mortgage industry for over 20 years, building one of the most successful real estate brokerage firms in San Francisco. She currently serves as a strategic advisor to Lynneâ€™s The Soul of Money Institute, and is a board member with The Pachamama Alliance. She is also a facilitator for The Alternatives to Violence Project in the California state prison system.