Evolving Wisdom< is one of the fastest growing, internationally acclaimed, online learning companies specializing in transformational personal and professional growth. We are positioned at the leading-edge of the multi-billion-dollar coaching and workshop industry, because our work is based on a solid foundation of groundbreaking doctoral research and more than two decades at the forefront of the human-potential, transformational-education, and female-empowerment movements. Our life-changing principles and practices have already impacted the lives of millions around the globe by empowering people to actualize their true potential and manifest their higher destiny. Through our world-renowned writings, talks, workshops, classes, and conscious community, we are bringing about a radical shift in perspective, out of self-interest and into a larger concern for the well-being of the whole.
Are you looking for just another job or what could be the greatest, most exciting opportunity of your career? Are you looking for just a paycheck or also the freedom to learn, grow, discover, and develop new talents? If you’re seeking meaningful work with mission-oriented, self-actualized peers who are proud to be a part of something bigger than themselves, then look no further.
We have an exciting opportunity for a results-driven, creative direct response marketing professional with a passion for personal growth. You’ll need experience producing online program launches in the personal development or health space.
We are 100% remote company and always have been. Must work Pacific Time hours.
We are looking for a very special creative idea generator to join our company and lead Content Development for our flagship brand, FEMININE POWER, dedicated to the global empowerment and self-actualization of women in our time.
Are you passionate about personal growth, supporting women and developing engaging stories that inspire an audience?
Do you love immersing yourself in a topic and figuring out how to share the wisdom and tell the story?
Do you have lots of experience and ideas about how to use content across a variety of channels as a beacon to people that fit your audience?
If this describes you, we want to meet you!
Feminine Power is the flagship brand of Evolving Wisdom, a digital learning company devoted to personal development and changing lives worldwide. Feminine Power was created by Claire Zammit, PhD, a little over 10 years ago to support her mission of supporting women around the world who are interested in self-actualization.. Feminine Power has supported hundreds of thousands of women worldwide to self-actualize, to change their lives, and to make great contributions to the world on their path.
We’re looking for a talented Content Lead to join our team and work closely with our Founder to develop new and engaging content for our Feminine Power brand. This person will help create informative and engaging assets to support our audiences through various stages in their journey.
If you’re our dream candidate, you will have knowledge and experience within the personal development movement, having worked closely with a Founder to generate content across a variety of channels. You will be an expert editor and wordsmith and will have experience with Feminine Power as a participant so that your brand knowledge will be guided not only by your professional experience, but also from your personal experience as a participant.
In this role, success would include mastering the Feminine Power voice with the intention of driving engagement and conversions through the timely delivery of inspiring and compelling content across a variety of channels to audiences who span the entire spectrum of the Stages of Change. You’ll be a strong collaborator with advanced listening skills who embodies emotional intelligence and creativity. You’ll also be a great project manager who keeps things moving and communicates clearly with great attention to detail.
You’ll be driven by success, yet sensitive to the authenticity and integrity required to build the Feminine Power Brand, with a strong intention to bring forward the highest contribution in your work. Your work will have a significant impact on our business and brand as you will be speaking directly with and to our students while also working in the background with our Founder and our Marketing team.
Evolving Wisdom is a 100% virtual company, and all of our team members are permanently remote. The hours are flexible… however, if you’re looking for a typical Monday – Friday 9-5, this may not be the right fit for you. Candidates must be willing to work roughly during standard Pacific Time hours regardless of where they live. Flexibility with hours is a plus because our team is committed to delivering results, and has a “whatever it takes” mindset, which sometimes means showing up and bringing our A games outside of typical “business hours.”
If you’re the right person, we want to invest in you and work with you long-term.
Goal of this position: Collaborate with our Founder and Marketing teams to master the Feminine Power voice and generate inspirational, compelling content that supports building our audience around the world.
Working at Evolving Wisdom is an extremely fulfilling job as you’ll get to help impact the lives and support the quality of life for thousands of women around the world.
Overall, you are PASSIONATE about:
- Creating a variety of inspirational and educational tools that will speak to our current and potential Feminine Power audiences. Examples might include quizzes, beautiful decks, blog posts, videos, social posts, program one sheets and more.
- Creating impactful marketing assets from program content
- Using Product Launch Formula marketing strategies
- Editing and proofreading content assets to maintain brand standards
- Overseeing the Feminine Power content library and refreshing as necessary
- Working with our Founder and VP of Marketing to strategize, plan and create the right content for the right audience at the right time.
- Auditing our existing content and analyzing competitors tactics to identify areas where we can improve
- Updating and optimizing content for search to drive organic traffic
- Collaborating with Founders, copywriters, designers, editors, analytics teams, product owners and other marketing teams across the company
- Monitoring key metrics to analyze content performance and suggesting pivots or new strategies as necessary
- Keeping the team up-to-date with the latest trends in content marketing
- Partnering with our Marketing team to develop new content marketing channels to attract new audiences and increase conversions
- Developing ground-up, omni-channel creative that cuts through the noise and attracts buzz
Your background with Content Creation includes:
- A university or college degree Design, Education, Communications, or another relevant field of study.
- Experience developing engaging and compelling content specifically for online use
- At least 3 years of hands-on content creation and content design experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Deep experience in content and event production; from ideation to production to editing and everything in between
- Knowledge of popular culture and social media trends
- Strong organizational skills with ability to act independently and responsibly including a proactive disposition with the flexibility to be reactive as necessary
- Capacity to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Must have the legal right to work in the US
Our Preferred Qualifications include:
- Excellent working knowledge of G Suite, Asana, video production and editing tools
- 3+ years experience creating and executing a content marketing strategy that drives business results;
- Experience managing content across multiple marketing channels;
- Great analytical skills and an ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Experience with SEO and proven success growing organic traffic.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to understand audience needs and preference
Your Core Attributes include:
- You are highly driven.
- Content Creation is your thing.
- You are humble.
- You love creating big ideas
- You are flexible. You understand that in a fast growing company agility is a key attribute.
- You have great collaborative skills
- You roll up your sleeves and dig in
- You can move from front-line creation into collaboration into a strategic orientation comfortably
- You are comfortable working remotely
You will be working with a company that has been supporting self-actualizing women for over 10 years. We are a relatively small team of 30 talented people who value teamwork, collaboration and communication. Culture and character are extremely important to us in creating a work environment that everyone can thrive in. Your communication, work ethic and personal drive must be excellent to fit in well with our team.
In your cover letter, we will be looking for why you are passionate about working for Evolving Wisdom, how your qualifications have prepared you for this role, and why you are the best candidate. Be authentic and help us get to know you through your communication. We’re looking forward to meeting you!