Digital Advertising Manager
Evolving Wisdom is one of the fastest growing, internationally acclaimed, online learning companies specializing in transformational personal and professional growth. We are positioned at the leading-edge of the multi-billion-dollar coaching and workshop industry, because our work is based on a solid foundation of groundbreaking doctoral research and more than two decades at the forefront of the human-potential, transformational-education, and female-empowerment movements. Our life-changing principles and practices have already impacted the lives of millions around the globe by empowering people to actualize their true potential and manifest their higher destiny. Through our world-renowned writings, talks, workshops, classes, and conscious community, we are bringing about a radical shift in perspective, out of self-interest and into a larger concern for the well-being of the whole.
Are you looking for just another job or what could be the greatest, most exciting opportunity of your career? Are you looking for just a paycheck or also the freedom to learn, grow, discover, and develop new talents? If you’re seeking meaningful work with mission-oriented, self-actualized peers who are proud to be a part of something bigger than themselves, then look no further.
We have an exciting opportunity for a results-driven, digital advertising professional with a passion for personal growth.
Success would look like setting a winning strategy and executing on results-driven marketing initiatives with the aim of growing the Evolving Wisdom brands with Feminine Power brand as the flagship and transforming millions of lives worldwide.
The Digital Advertising Manager will show accountability, flexibility and foresight, be eager to collaborate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and be adept at handling multiple projects on varying time lines.
Plan, design and deploy paid campaigns, develop media plans, set goals, create campaigns, optimize, adjust and proactively report results. While this person will be actively involved in defining ad strategy, they will also be accountable for executing ad strategy including: research, channel recommendations with budgets, setting up ad campaigns, creating ads, continuous monitoring, optimizing campaigns, pivoting (if necessary), and reporting on outcomes.
The Digital Advertising Manager is additionally responsible for quality assurance on all brand marketing materials, ensuring that all communications – whether written, visual or spoken – meet quality standards and are a true reflection of the Feminie Power vision, tone and philosophy.
Feminine Power is the flagship brand of Evolving Wisdom, a virtual transformational education company. We are looking for a team member who is a self-starter, willing to innovate and create new solutions to challenges that emerge in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, open to being on a steep learning curve, responsive to the dynamic needs of the campaign and eager to partner with other stakeholders on the team.
The ideal candidate will be driven by success, yet sensitive to the authenticity and integrity required to build our brands with a strong sense of their value and an intention to bring forward their highest contribution in their work.
Evolving Wisdom is a 100% virtual company, and all of our employees work remotely. Candidates must be willing to work roughly on standard Pacific Time hours regardless of where they live.
Flexibility with hours is often required to allow for responsiveness to real-time campaign variables.
OUTCOMES YOU WILL BE HOLDING ACCOUNTABILITY FOR:
In this role, you will:
- Consume and understand Evolving Wisdom’s market strategies and goals and translate those into digital advertising strategies that encompass search engine optimization, website / conversion rate optimization, paid search marketing, display and social advertising.
- Develop media plans and budgets that drive results and conversions (opt-ins, sales) while maximizing CPL, CPA, and ROAS
- Ensures projects are executed on time, on budget and achieve key metrics established at the start of the project.
- Leverages Direct Response best practices, marketing principles and tactics to optimize copy and conversions with a demonstrated knowledge of industry standards for conversions and how to improve, iterate and test.
- Build audiences through customer data, build campaigns/ ad sets, monitor performance, adjust bids and budgets, and test/ iterate to generate leads and results.
- Forecast, budget, manage, and track spend for all Evolving Wisdom’s online advertising campaigns.
- Monitor, evaluate, and regularly report on campaign results and ad performance.
- Present and quantify performance, findings, and insights.
- Serve as a trusted advisor and share advertising best practices with the Marketing Team.
- Perform keyword analysis, including keyword forecasts, expansions, search query reports, utilizing trending tools and recommend related content to the marketing team
- Develop consumer-first tactics to target potential customers throughout the lifecycle of their digital journey and relationship with Evolving Wisdom, delivering against KPIs at each stage of the funnel.
- Constantly look for ways to improve our targeting, bidding logic, conversion signal, and budget allocation.
- Work with members of the Marketing team to implement the plans you develop. This includes:
- Acting as a project manager to ensure advertising campaigns or initiatives are organized, completed on time, and align with strategy.
- Project Managing the development of content and creative assets
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout all channels and campaign assets.
STRONGLY PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- A mid-to senior-level individual who has at least five years of proven work experience in Digital Advertising, preferably with an agency or in a professional services setting.
- An eye for design – able to spec out and communicate design needs for the website, social media, white papers, etc.
- Extensive digital marketing proficiency including SEO, SEM, PPC, paid social advertising, display, digital media planning and buying, analytics, and social media.
- Creative thinker, writer, and marketer with a knowledge of the online learning community
- Understanding and passion for marketing industry-related trends and emerging technologies.
SALARY & BENEFITS
Starting salary depends on skills and experience, plus benefits including medical, vision, dental, and 401k plan.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please apply ONLY if you meet the qualifications. This is an exciting and inspiring mission that requires experience and specific skill sets as defined above to continue to create massive impact.
- Please upload a cover letter + resume saved as one document with your last name and position title. For example: Smith – Position name. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.
- In your cover letter we will be looking for why you are passionate about working for Evolving Wisdom, how your qualifications have prepared you for this role and why you are the best candidate.
We are honored to get resumes from our loyal Feminine Power graduates. Please be patient, we may only be able to communicate to those applicants that meet the qualifications. We will do our best! Thank you for your commitment to Evolving Wisdom and the Feminine Power community.
ABOUT EVOLVING WISDOM
Evolving Wisdom is an internationally acclaimed online learning company specializing in personal growth and transformation. Our work is focused on bringing about a transformation in the way human beings see themselves and their place in the world. To learn more about our programs, please visit: www.evolvingwisdom.com.