Digital Marketing Manager
Evolving Wisdom is one of the fastest growing, internationally acclaimed, online learning companies specializing in transformational personal and professional growth. We are positioned at the leading-edge of the multi-billion-dollar coaching and workshop industry, because our work is based on a solid foundation of groundbreaking doctoral research and more than two decades at the forefront of the human-potential, transformational-education, and female-empowerment movements. Our life-changing principles and practices have already impacted the lives of millions around the globe by empowering people to actualize their true potential and manifest their higher destiny. Through our world-renowned writings, talks, workshops, classes, and conscious community, we are bringing about a radical shift in perspective, out of self-interest and into a larger concern for the well-being of the whole.
We are looking for a very special multi-talented person to join our company and lead digital marketing for our flagship brand, FEMININE POWER, dedicated to the global empowerment of women in our time.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of and experience within the personal development movement, evergreen funnel strategy, evergreen automated systems, evergreen metrics, social media ad split-testing and webcasting technology.
In the Digital Marketing Manager position, success would look like the development and management of the implementation and distribution of Evolving Wisdom’s launch and evergreen digital courses across multiple brands, transforming millions of lives worldwide. This is accomplished by leveraging existing assets and resources as well as proposing new strategic initiatives and innovative means of generating results.
In addition, they will have experience in adult learning and a proven ability to support the marketing of remote learning courses.
The ideal candidate will be driven by success, yet sensitive to the authenticity and integrity required to build the Feminine Power Brand, with a strong sense of their value and an intention to bring forward their highest contribution in their work.
Evolving Wisdom is a 100% virtual company, and all of our employees work remotely. Candidates must be willing to work roughly on standard Pacific Time hours regardless of where they live. Flexibility with hours is often required to allow for responsiveness to real-time campaign variables.
Goal of this position: Achieve target ROI on digital marketing efforts for program launches and existing funnels
Marketing Funnel Responsibilities
- Developing powerful marketing funnels for our courses that articulate and sell the value of our courses and community
- Implementing leading-edge integrated marketing strategies that keep our marketing funnels fresh, current and on message
- Driving testing, measuring, and optimization of funnels and products to ensure revenue and conversion goals are met
- Participate in analysis and strategy creation with VP, and lead pivots towards achieving revenue goals as necessary
- Oversight of production team edits on all promotional audio material
- Working in collaboration with production, finance and web development teams to create, test and deliver products
- Monitoring customer service feedback to evaluate the impact and efficacy of campaigns and taking corrective action when appropriate
- Project management of all copy needs related to a campaign, including oversight and final review (with VP) of all copy deliverables
- Project manage funnel-related events and activities, including:
- Live calls, webinars, promo videos and associated systeme/platforms
- Coordination with Web Dev and Production team to ensure campaign goals and deadlines are met
- Email sales sequences, A/B testing, optimization oversight
- Strategy pivots and recommendations
- Data capture and analysis
- Develop and implement organized and efficient campaigns, coordinating resources and teams as necessary to achieve outcomes
- Partner with VP to position EW to reach new audiences via new marketing channels
- Position EW messaging appropriately for new advertising channels
- Be adept at editing and re-positioning content to ensure relevant, timely communications
- Partner with the Copywriting teams to communicate strategy, positioning, offers, bonuses and other incentives for each program launch and each channel
- Be responsive to fluctuating environmental factors including schedules, deadlines and affiliate partnerships
- Collaborate with VP, Marketing Managers, and Production Department to ensure mutual viability of simultaneous campaigns
- Collaborate with Evolving Wisdom editorial, web development, production and customer service teams around the mutual goal of running successful campaigns
- Work closely with the Sales Team on goals, metrics, timing and scripts to ensure tactical and communication alignment of sales team within funnel sequence
- Shepherd strategies for long-term community loyalty
- Spearhead data collection and analysis
- 5 years experience in digital marketing (preferably related to online transformational education or personal development industry)
- Experience with project management and idea implementation
- Excellent written and verbal communications; experience writing and in editing or proofreading copy
- Ability to lead cross functional teams with multiple stakeholders, deadlines, and priorities
- Bachelors’ Degree or higher
- Stellar ability to collaborate with a team, as well as provide necessary leadership for problem solving and community expansion
- Proficient and courageous in navigating emergent technology
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to manage & prioritize demanding schedule and be comfortable in a constantly evolving environment of rapid change
- Flexibility to adapt work schedule to align with the emergent/creative process and the dynamic needs of the community and the program, which may mean occasionally unpredictable work hours
- Ability to work remotely (must own personal computer, phone and have high-speed broadband internet access)
- Strong dedication/commitment to team collaboration and success
STRONGLY PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Professional or life experience in the healing, coaching, personal development or transformational learning fields.
- Experience with Maropost, WordPress, Infusionsoft, Google Suite (including Google Drive and Google Analytics), Asana and Social Media platforms.
SALARY & BENEFITS
Starting salary depends on skills and experience, plus benefits including medical, vision, dental, and 401k plan.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please apply ONLY if you meet the qualifications. This is an exciting and inspiring mission that requires experience and specific skill sets as defined above to continue to create massive impact.
- Please upload a cover letter + resume saved as one document with your last name and position title. For example: Smith – Position name. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.
- In your cover letter we will be looking for why you are passionate about working for Evolving Wisdom, how your qualifications have prepared you for this role and why you are the best candidate.
We are honored to get resumes from our loyal Feminine Power graduates. Please be patient, we may only be able to communicate to those applicants that meet the qualifications. We will do our best! Thank you for your commitment to Evolving Wisdom and the Feminine Power community.
ABOUT EVOLVING WISDOM
Evolving Wisdom is an internationally acclaimed online learning company specializing in personal growth and transformation. Our work is focused on bringing about a transformation in the way human beings see themselves and their place in the world. To learn more about our programs, please visit: www.evolvingwisdom.com.