Feminine Power Digital Marketing Manager
Evolving Wisdom is one of the fastest growing, internationally acclaimed, online learning companies specializing in transformational personal and professional growth. We are positioned at the leading-edge of the multi-billion-dollar coaching and workshop industry, because our work is based on a solid foundation of groundbreaking doctoral research and more than two decades at the forefront of the human-potential, transformational-education, and female-empowerment movements. Our life-changing principles and practices have already impacted the lives of millions around the globe by empowering people to actualize their true potential and manifest their higher destiny. Through our world-renowned writings, talks, workshops, classes, and conscious community, we are bringing about a radical shift in perspective, out of self-interest and into a larger concern for the well-being of the whole.
Feminine Power is the flagship brand of Evolving Wisdom. It is a teaching for women created by Claire Zammit, Ph.D. The mission of Feminine Power is to inspire women around the world to awaken their power to realize their highest creative potential and make their greatest contributions to the world.
The Feminine Power online academy has trained more women to awaken their Feminine Power than any organization in the world today. Our online community currently consists of 500,000 subscribers, 40,000+ graduates of the Essential Course for the Awakening Woman, Love Codes, Influencer’s Masterclass, and other Feminine Power-branded online courses, along with thousands of graduates of our advanced 9-month personal-growth Mastery training and coaching, facilitation, and women’s transformational leadership certification trainings.
Are you looking for just another job or what could be the greatest, most exciting opportunity of your career? Are you looking for just a paycheck or also the freedom to learn, grow, discover, and develop new talents? If you’re seeking meaningful work with mission-oriented, self-actualized peers who are proud to be a part of something bigger than themselves, then look no further.
If you are an experienced, strategic marketing professional with a passion for personal development and spiritual growth we are excited to invite you into a professional role where you can use your gifts to contribute significantly to women’s evolution in our time.
Imagine being able to put your skills and talents to work, supported by a team and organization that share your heart-centered values… all from the comfort of your own home in a virtual workplace!
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience of the personal development movement, evergreen funnel strategy, evergreen automated systems, evergreen metrics, social media ad split-testing and webcasting technology.
In the Digital Marketing Manager position, success would look like the development and management of the implementation and distribution of Evolving Wisdom’s launch and evergreen digital courses across multiple brands, transforming millions of lives worldwide. This is accomplished by leveraging existing assets and resources as well as proposing new strategic initiatives and innovative means of generating results.
In addition, they will have experience in adult learning and a proven ability to support the marketing of remote learning courses.
The ideal candidate will be driven by success, yet sensitive to the authenticity and integrity required to build the Feminine Power Brand, with a strong sense of their value and an intention to bring forward their highest contribution in their work.
Evolving Wisdom is a 100% virtual company, and all of our employees work remotely. Candidates must be willing to work roughly on standard Pacific Time hours regardless of where they live. Flexibility with hours is often required to allow for responsiveness to real-time campaign variables.
- ROI on digital marketing efforts to launch programs as well as funnels
- Accountable for project managing and delivering funnel activities that include web-casting platform, email sales sequences, preview calls/webinars, promo videos, strategy recommendations, A/B testing, and data capture and analysis. Working with web dev and production and ensuring the platforms and systems are set up properly to capture needed campaign and business metrics to support strategic and marketing decisions for the brand
- Ability to support the strategic vision for the company by developing structure and systems to support efficient use of resources to maximize ROI
- Accountable for project managing and delivering funnel activities that include web-casting platform, email sales sequences, preview calls/webinars, promo videos, strategy recommendations, A/B testing, and data capture and analysis. Digital Marketing Manager is ultimately responsible for the success of the Evergreen course products.
- Working with web dev and production and ensuring the platforms and systems are set up properly to capture needed campaign and business metrics to support strategic and marketing decisions for the brand
- Developing powerful marketing funnels for our courses that articulate and sell the value of our courses and community
- Implementing leading-edge integrated marketing strategies that keep our marketing funnels fresh, current and on message
- Driving testing, measuring, and optimization of funnels and products
- Set measurable sales goals and perform necessary analysis to reach goals, and to adjust quickly when goals aren’t met
- Finding creative ways and new ways of presenting past content into different media platforms with the goal of making content and offering feel like it is live and current
- Organizing Evolving Wisdom strategic, editorial, web development, production and customer service teams around the mutual goal of running successful campaigns
- Working closely with the Sales Team on sales metrics, timing and scripts in the funnel sequence sequence as necessary.
- Development and implementation of proficient, successfully organized campaigns, determining schedules according to fluctuating environmental factors including availability of lists, time frames, and affiliate partnerships
- Collaboration with Marketing Strategists, Marketing Managers, and Production Department to ensure mutual viability of simultaneous campaigns
- Partnering with the Creative, Marketing and Copy-writing teams to develop and document the positioning, offer, bonuses and other incentives as well as marketing strategy for each program launch
- Shepherding strategies for long-term community loyalty
- Project management of all copy needs related to a campaign, including oversight and final review of all copy deliverables
- Oversight of production team edits on all promotional audio material
- Working in collaboration with production, finance and web development teams to create, test and deliver products
- Monitoring customer service feedback to evaluate the efficacy of campaigns and taking corrective action and/or implementing improvements when appropriate
- Spearheading data collection and analysis
- Ability to lead cross functional teams with multiple stakeholders, deadlines, and priorities
- Attained Bachelors’ Degree or higher
- 5 years experience in digital marketing (preferably related to online transformational education or personal development industry)
- Experience with project management and idea implementation
- Excellent written and verbal communications; experience in editing or proofreading copy
- Stellar ability to collaborate with a team, as well as provide necessary leadership for problem solving and community expansion
- Proficient and courageous in navigating emergent technology
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to manage & prioritize demanding schedule and be comfortable in a constantly evolving environment of rapid change
- Flexibility to adapt work schedule to align with the emergent/creative process and the dynamic needs of the community and the program, which may mean occasionally unpredictable work hours.
- Ability to work remotely (must own personal computer, phone and have high-speed broadband internet access)
- Strong dedication/commitment to team collaboration and success
Strongly Preferred Qualifications
- Professional or life experience in the healing, coaching, personal development or transformational learning fields
- Experience with Maropost, WordPress, Infusionsoft, Google Suite (including Google Drive and Google Analytics), Asana and Social Media platforms.
Salary & Benefits
Starting salary depends on skills and experience, plus benefits including medical, vision, dental, and 401k plan.
How to Apply
- Please apply ONLY if you meet the qualifications. This is an exciting and inspiring mission that requires experience and specific skill sets as defined above to continue to create massive impact.
- Please upload a cover letter + resume saved as one document with your last name and position title. For example: Smith – Position name. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.
- In your cover letter we will be looking for why you are passionate about working for Evolving Wisdom, how your qualifications have prepared you for this role and why you are the best candidate.
We are honored to get resumes from our loyal Feminine Power graduates. Please be patient, we may only be able to communicate to those applicants that meet the qualifications. We will do our best! Thank you for your commitment to Evolving Wisdom and the Feminine Power community.
About Evolving Wisdom
Evolving Wisdom is an internationally acclaimed online learning company specializing in personal growth and transformation. Our work is focused on bringing about a transformation in the way human beings see themselves and their place in the world. To learn more about our programs, please visit: evolvingwisdom.com.