Feminine Power Director of Sales: Admissions & Enrollment
Evolving Wisdom is one of the fastest growing, internationally acclaimed, online learning companies specializing in transformational personal and professional growth. We are positioned at the leading-edge of the multi-billion-dollar coaching and workshop industry, because our work is based on a solid foundation of groundbreaking doctoral research and more than two decades at the forefront of the human-potential, transformational-education, and female-empowerment movements. Our life-changing principles and practices have already impacted the lives of millions around the globe by empowering people to actualize their true potential and manifest their higher destiny. Through our world-renowned writings, talks, workshops, classes, and conscious community, we are bringing about a radical shift in perspective, out of self-interest and into a larger concern for the well-being of the whole.
Are you looking for just another job or what could be the greatest, most exciting opportunity of your career? Are you looking for just a paycheck or also the freedom to learn, grow, discover, and develop new talents? If you’re seeking meaningful work with mission-oriented, self-actualized peers who are proud to be a part of something bigger than themselves, then look no further. Evolving Wisdom is currently looking for a Director of Sales: Admissions & Enrollment for our Feminine Power programs.
The Director of Admissions & Enrollment for Feminine Power/Evolving Wisdom is a full-time position with responsibilities critical to our success. The ideal candidate will be an experienced sales and enrollment professional with 5+ years in the personal development or training industry.
Feminine Power is the flagship brand of Evolving Wisdom. It is a teaching for women created by Claire Zammit, Ph.D. The mission of Feminine Power is to inspire women around the world to awaken their power to realize their highest creative potential and make their greatest contributions to the world.
The Feminine Power online academy has trained more women to awaken their Feminine Power than any organization in the world today. Our online community currently consists of 500,000 subscribers, 40,000+ graduates of the Essential Course for the Awakening Woman, Love Codes, Influencer’s Masterclass and other Feminine Power banded online courses, along with thousands of graduates of our advanced 9 month personal growth Mastery training and coaching, facilitation and women’s transformational leadership certification trainings.
This person will first and foremost own and drive the creation and success of the enrollment process and superstar team development and management for our Feminine Power Professional Certification Trainings.
This role requires a high performing director-level professional who can create and drive a long-term enrollment strategy, set up appropriate systems and metrics, reporting and recruit, hire, supervise and inspire our team to succeed within our program enrollment vision.
This person will be committed to increasing our visibility as the premier training institute for empowering women’s leadership in the world, and to driving success, not simply measured by revenue but also by our reach and impact in the world.
They will be able to leverage the brand, reputation and accomplishments already achieved by the Feminine Power programs and position those accomplishments more visibly in conversations with our various constituents.
The ideal candidate will also have experience, distinctions and deep domain knowledge in personal development, life or business coaching, corporate leadership development and/or leadership training fields.
They will have a proven ability to be in conversations for possibility and transformation; to successfully facilitate conversations that support the right participants to move from interest to registration; to recruit, train, manage and leverage a team of Feminine Power enrollment-superstars, and have the requisite skills and sensitivity to gain the trust of the founder of Feminine Power, the Executive Director and the Feminine Power team.
As a key member of the Evolving Wisdom leadership team, providing strategic input and guidance directly to the CEO and to the Founder/Head of Feminine Power, the ideal candidate will also give direction and provide critical leadership toward the achievement of the organization’s values, mission, strategy, and annual goals. They will also be a person of integrity and personal depth.
Success would look like setting a winning strategy, driving and executing on results-driven sales initiatives with the aim of growing the Feminine Power brand and transforming millions of lives worldwide.
The ideal candidate will show accountability, flexibility and foresight, be eager to collaborate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and be adept at handling multiple projects on varying time lines.
Evolving Wisdom is a 100% virtual company, and all of our employees work remotely. Candidates must be willing to work roughly on standard Pacific Time hours regardless of where they live. Flexibility with hours is often required to allow for responsiveness to real-time campaign variables.
- Develop and execute a multi-year admission & enrollment strategy to fill and grow enrollment in programs and courses, including as a priority, but not limited to, the Feminine Power Professional Training Programs.
- In collaboration with the director of marketing, execute on initiatives critical to meeting quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Recruit, hire, train, manage and develop a superstar enrollment team (currently comprised of certified Feminine Power coaches) that respond to and follow up on all incoming inquiries, track, follow up and maintain relationships until registration through post-course follow-up, including management of engagement and refund requests.
- Create highly effective enrollment scripts and process, along with calling campaign scripts, confirmation sequence email, and text communications
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a real time enrollment process report
- Responsible for maintenance of the CRM relating to admissions, enrollments, ensuring the capture, analysis and reporting of mission critical information that will inform our strategy
- Help to optimize and innovate the CRM and hold the enrollment funnel, associated communications and infrastructure and reporting.
- Engage actively with one-on-one course enrollment conversations as needed, especially for higher-priced courses
- Devise and implement strategies (bonuses, exclusive specials, etc.) to entice prospects and current students
- Work closely with all company stakeholders: Feminine Power team, and certified Coaches and Facilitators to fulfill on the sales strategy and become ambassadors of enrollment at every conversion opportunity
- Provide input into the program calendar in collaboration with the CEO, Founder of Feminine Power and Director of Marketing.
- Manage high touch customer relationships as needed by implementing calling campaigns, managing online chat team, and liaising with customer service specialists.
- Provide input and operational support to other customer service initiatives as necessary to support the enrollment team’s overall goals.
- Director-level experience with revenue responsibilities
- Long term sales strategy development and execution
- Excellent written and verbal communications; experience in editing or proofreading copy
- Personal and/or leadership development experience
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and virtual team collaboration skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with a diverse network of people
- Ability to work independently and creatively with a high degree of discretion, professionalism and confidentiality
- Strong CRM analysis and reporting competency (with Infusionsoft)
- Experience creating pipeline reports and configuring (albeit with the support of the database administrator and systems team) CRMs to work for the enrollment team
- Outstanding customer-oriented approach
- Ability to manage & prioritize demanding schedule and be comfortable in a constantly evolving environment of rapid change
- Flexibility to adapt work schedule to align with the emergent/creative process and the dynamic needs of the community and the program, which may mean occasionally unpredictable work hours.
- Ability to work remotely (must own personal computer, phone and have high-speed broadband internet access)
- Strong dedication/commitment to team collaboration and success
- Attained Bachelors’ Degree or higher
Strongly Preferred Qualifications
- Professional or life experience in the healing, coaching, or transformative fields
- Experience with ScheduleOnce, and Wufoo
- Experience with Infusionsoft, Google Suite (GDrive, GCal, Google Forms), project management software (Asana) and other software/platforms that support a virtual working environment.
- Knowledge of the field of Online Learning
How to Apply
Does this sound like you? If yes, we’d love to hear from you! If you are passionate and excited about this role, possess the abilities and qualifications listed above, as well as the desire to excel in this position, we would absolutely love to consider you for this [full-time] role on the Evolving Wisdom team.
Here’s what you need to do to apply:
- Please apply ONLY if you meet the qualifications. This is an exciting and inspiring mission that requires experience and specific skill sets as defined above to continue to create massive impact.
- Please upload a cover letter + resume saved as one document with your last name and position title. For example: Smith – Position name. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.
- In your cover letter we will be looking for why you are passionate about working for Evolving Wisdom, how your qualifications have prepared you for this role and why you are the best candidate.
We are honored to get resumes from our loyal Feminine Power graduates. Please be patient, we may only be able to communicate to those applicants that meet the qualifications. We will do our best! Thank you for your commitment to Evolving Wisdom and the Feminine Power community.
About Evolving Wisdom
Evolving Wisdom is an internationally acclaimed online learning company specializing in personal growth and transformation. Our work is focused on bringing about a transformation in the way human beings see themselves and their place in the world. To learn more about our programs, please visit: www.evolvingwisdom.com.