Feminine Power Program Coordinator
Evolving Wisdom is one of the fastest growing, internationally acclaimed, online learning companies specializing in transformational personal and professional growth. We are positioned at the leading-edge of the multi-billion-dollar coaching and workshop industry, because our work is based on a solid foundation of groundbreaking doctoral research and more than two decades at the forefront of the human-potential, transformational-education, and female-empowerment movements. Our life-changing principles and practices have already impacted the lives of millions around the globe by empowering people to actualize their true potential and manifest their higher destiny. Through our world-renowned writings, talks, workshops, classes, and conscious community, we are bringing about a radical shift in perspective, out of self-interest and into a larger concern for the well-being of the whole.
Are you looking for just another job or what could be the greatest, most exciting opportunity of your career? Are you looking for just a paycheck or also the freedom to learn, grow, discover, and develop new talents? If you’re seeking meaningful work with mission-oriented, self-actualized peers who are proud to be a part of something bigger than themselves, then look no further.
We are looking for an exceptionally bright, creative, passionate, committed, conscious individual to contribute their gifts and expertise to serve the Feminine Power brand and community in realizing its highest potential to impact and contribute to women’s evolution in our time.
In the Feminine Power Program Coordinator position, success would look like the exceptional and timely delivery of the curriculum associated with the Feminine Power programs under the supervision of the Feminine Power Program Director, as well as coordinating the support of the student experience before, during and after a course, whether the course is live, dispensed or digital.
The ideal candidate will be an amazing project manager, have experience in adult learning and a proven ability to support effective program coordination and remote learning course delivery.
Working closely with the Feminine Power Program Director, Marketing and Production teams, while also acting as an important connection to the team of Feminine Power Certified Coaches supporting our programs, the Program Coordinator will help ensure that the student experience is of the highest possible standard, in line with the Feminine Power teachings and principles and the Evolving Wisdom mission, and that community members’ expectations are far exceeded.
In addition, the Program Coordinator will act as project manager to oversee the production and delivery of clear, brand-appropriate communications via email, website, course material and other media in order to foster an environment that supports students to get the most out of their course experience.
We are a 100% virtual company, and all of our employees work remotely. Candidates must be willing to work roughly standard Pacific Time hours regardless of where they live. In addition, as our course delivery involves evening and weekend course session delivery, evening and weekend hours are required. Additional hours and flexibility may be required during peak times.
- Project manage clear and concise communications to participants about all course-related events and activities creating excitement and providing a thorough understanding of all course elements
- Support role in executing course calls and events ensuring participants are well supported and engaged
- Support organized community sites and Facebook pages that prompt high levels of engagement by the Feminine Power Community
- Support Feminine Power Program Director in supervising coaches and/or course assistants ensuring they are well trained and informed on all aspects of courses
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with course instructor(s) and support them in a variety of specific delivery needs and misc. course related items
- Liaising with Customer Service to stay informed on all participant feedback
- Support and adherence to best practices aimed to support participants, create strong customer relationships, and build brand image and loyalty within the community
- Execute customer feedback surveys aimed to elicit data that helps to optimize and improve all aspects of the courses and communities
- Coordinate the collection of participation metrics
- Coordinating product and delivery standards
- 3 years in an online learning production management role or project management position for a personal development, online learning, or education company.
- Excellent written and verbal communications; experience in writing, editing, and proofreading copy
- Proficient and courageous in navigating emergent technology
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize demanding schedule and be comfortable in a constantly evolving environment of rapid change
- Flexibility to adapt work schedule to align with the emergent/creative process and the dynamic needs of the community and the program, which may mean occasionally unpredictable work hours
- Ability to work remotely (must own personal laptop, phone and have high-speed broadband internet access)
- Strong dedication/commitment to team collaboration and success
Strongly Preferred Qualifications
- Graduate of one of our Feminine Power programs (Mastery or Mastery Leadership Grad preferred)
- Work experience in the healing, coaching, psychology, education, or transformative fields
How To Apply
Does this sound like you? If yes, we’d love to hear from you! If you are passionate and excited about this role, possess the abilities and qualifications listed above, as well as the desire to excel in this position, we would absolutely love to consider you for this project-based contractor position.
Here’s what you need to do to apply:
- Send us a cover letter and current resume highlighting specific experience that relates to the responsibilities outlined for this role and your connection to the Personal Development industry.
- Please submit your resume AND cover letter at www.evolvingwisdom.com/careers. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.
We thank you and are grateful for the time you have taken to read this job posting, and for your interest in working on this project with the Evolving Wisdom team!
About Evolving Wisdom
Evolving Wisdom is an internationally acclaimed online learning company specializing in personal growth and transformation. Our work is focused on bringing about a transformation in the way human beings see themselves and their place in the world. To learn more about our programs, please visit: www.evolvingwisdom.com.