Feminine Power – Online Transformational Learning Program Manager
Evolving Wisdom is a fast growing, nationally acclaimed online learning company specializing in personal growth and transformation. Our work is focused on bringing about a transformation in the way human beings see themselves and their place in the world. Through our acclaimed writings, talks, workshops and classes, we are working to help bring about a radical shift in perspective out of self-interest and into a larger concern for the well-being of the whole.
Feminine Power is the flagship brand of Evolving Wisdom. It is a teaching for women created by Claire Zammit, Ph.D.. The mission of Feminine Power is to inspire women around the world to awaken their power to realize their highest creative potential and make their greatest contributions to the world.
The Feminine Power online academy has trained more women to awaken their Feminine Power than any organization in the world today. Our online community currently consists of 500,000 subscribers, 40,000+ graduates of the Essential Course for the Awakening Woman, Love Codes, Influencer’s Masterclass and other Feminine Power banded online courses, along with thousands of graduates of our advanced 9 month personal growth Mastery training and coaching, facilitation and women’s transformational leadership certification trainings.
The women who participate in the Feminine Power trainings are are coaches, mothers, artists, leaders, teachers, authors, engineers, therapists, doctors, lawyers, judges, performers, scientists, entrepreneurs, producers and more.
Imagine being able to put your skills and talents to work being of service to the global empowerment of women, supported by a team and organization that share your heart-centered values… all from the comfort of your own home in a virtual workplace!
Evolving Wisdom is currently looking for a full-time Transformational Program Manager for our Feminine Power programs.
We are looking for an exceptionally bright, creative, passionate, committed, growth-oriented, conscious individual to contribute their gifts and expertise to serve the Feminine Power brand and community realizing its highest potential to impact and contribute to women’s evolution in our time.
In the Feminine Power Program Manager position, success would look like the exceptional and timely delivery of the curriculum associated with the Feminine Power programs, as well as overseeing the support of the student experience before, during and after a course, whether the course is live, dispensed or digital.
The successful Program Manager will have developed leadership skills and overseen online and in person transformational learning program delivery with great success as well as managed and developed direct reports.
In addition, the Program Manager will have experience in adult transformational learning and a proven ability to support effective program development and remote learning community delivery.
As the public face of the Feminine Power community, the Program Manager represents the instructors to the course community and serves as the ambassador to our global community.
Reporting to the Brand and Program Director while working closely with the Marketing Manager and Production Assistants and acting as an important connection to the team of Feminine Power Certified Coaches supporting our programs, the Program Manager will ensure that the student experience is of the highest possible standard, in line with the Feminine Power teachings and principles and the Evolving Wisdom mission, and that community members expectations are far exceeded.
In addition, the Transformational Program Manager will create and oversee the current and future delivery of clear, brand-appropriate communications via email, website, course material and other media in order to foster an environment that supports students to get the most out of their course experience.
We are a 100% virtual company, and all of our employees work remotely. Candidates must be willing to work roughly standard Pacific Time hours regardless of where they live. In addition, as our course delivery involves evening and weekend course session delivery, evening and weekend hours are required. Additional hours and flexibility may be required during peak times.
- Designing and distributing clear and concise communications to participants about all course-related events and activities creating excitement and providing a thorough understanding of all course elements
- Meticulous oversight of course calls and events ensuring participants are well supported and engaged
- Create well organized community sites and Facebook pages that prompt high levels of engagement by the Feminine Power Community
- Active supervision of coaches and/or course assistants ensuring they are well trained and informed on all aspects of courses
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with course instructor(s) and support them in a variety of specific delivery needs and misc. course related items
- Liaising with Customer Service to stay informed on all participant feedback
- Development of best practices aimed to support participants, create strong customer relationships, and build brand image and loyalty within the community
- Develop customer feedback surveys aimed to elicit data that helps to optimize and improve all aspects of the courses and communities
- Owning the collection and interpretation of participation metrics
- Production of bonus material and course material
- Developing and implementing product and delivery standards
- 5 years in an online learning production management role project management position for a personal development, online learning or education company.
- Excellent written and verbal communications; experience in writing, editing and proofreading copy
- Proficient and courageous in navigating emergent technology
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize demanding schedule and be comfortable in a constantly evolving environment of rapid change
- Flexibility to adapt work schedule to align with the emergent/creative process and the dynamic needs of the community and the program, which may mean occasionally unpredictable work hours.
- Ability to work remotely (must own personal laptop, phone and have high-speed broadband internet access)
- Strong dedication/commitment to team collaboration and success
Strongly Preferred Qualifications
- Graduate of one of our Feminine Power programs (Mastery or Mastery Leadership Grad preferred)
- Masters’ Degree or its equivalent
- Work Experience in the healing, coaching, psychology, education or transformative fields
How to Apply
- Please apply ONLY if you meet the qualifications. This is an exciting and inspiring mission that requires experience and specific skill sets as defined above to continue to create massive impact.
- Please upload a cover letter + resume saved as one document with your last name and position title. For example: Smith Program Manager
- In your cover letter we will be looking for why you are passionate about working for Evolving Wisdom, how your qualifications have prepared you for this role and why you are the best candidate.
We are honored to get resumes from our loyal Feminine Power graduates. Please be patient, we may only be able to communicate to those applicants that meet the qualifications. We will do our best! Thank you for your commitment to Evolving Wisdom and the Feminine Power community.