Evolving Wisdom is one of the fastest growing, internationally acclaimed, online learning companies specializing in transformational personal and professional growth. We are positioned at the leading-edge of the multi-billion-dollar coaching and workshop industry, because our work is based on a solid foundation of groundbreaking doctoral research and more than two decades at the forefront of the human-potential, transformational-education, and female-empowerment movements. Our life-changing principles and practices have already impacted the lives of millions around the globe by empowering people to actualize their true potential and manifest their higher destiny. Through our world-renowned writings, talks, workshops, classes, and conscious community, we are bringing about a radical shift in perspective, out of self-interest and into a larger concern for the well-being of the whole.
Are you looking for just another job or what could be the greatest, most exciting opportunity of your career? Are you looking for just a paycheck or also the freedom to learn, grow, discover, and develop new talents? If you’re seeking meaningful work with mission-oriented, self-actualized peers who are proud to be a part of something bigger than themselves, then look no further.
We are looking for an exceptionally bright, forward-thinking, passionate, committed, organized, conscious individual to contribute their gifts and expertise to support the marketing campaigns and projects for Evolving Wisdom with a focus on the Feminine Power brand.
The Marketing Coordinator will support the Marketing Director in project management to launch new revenue channels and maximizing existing sales and marketing programs. Success for this position will result in efficient projects with details managed through Asana that ultimately contribute to the growth of the company by attracting new clients and retaining existing clients.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the personal/spiritual growth movement, have a knack for orchestrating many parties around a central goal, and an advanced attention to detail. They will show flexibility and foresight, be eager to learn in a collaborative, dynamic, fast-paced environment and be adept at handling juggling multiple priorities tied to the launch on varying time lines.
Charged with keeping initiatives on track and supporting the successful fruition of marketing campaign, the Marketing Coordinator acts as a hub of communication for all stakeholders, including Executive, Marketing, Creative, Customer Service, Web Development and Production teams. The Marketing Coordinator needs to be flexible/dynamic/responsive to the behavior(s) of our customer base and market trends.
The Marketing Coordinator is additionally responsible for quality assurance on all brand marketing materials, ensuring that all communications to course communities – whether written, visual or spoken – meet quality standards and are true reflection of instructors’ vision, tone and philosophy.
As a conduit between the customer experience and strategy, the Marketing Coordinator is also expected to take the lead in gathering real-time data on individual campaigns or strategies, supporting the Marketing team to suggest and implement course-correcting changes as needed to reach campaign potential.
As Evolving Wisdom is a virtual and growing start-up company, we are looking for a self-starter and independent learner, who can support our Marketing Director to innovate and create new solutions to challenges that emerge in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. The ideal candidate will be responsive to the dynamic needs of a campaign, be driven by success, yet sensitive to the authenticity and integrity required to represent the Feminine Power Brand, with a strong sense of their value and an intention to bring forward their highest contribution in their work.
Evolving Wisdom is a 100% virtual company that maintains standard Pacific Time hours, with many evening and weekend events tied to program launches.
The Marketing Coordinator will be accountable for the following:
- Ensure the accurate, timely and within SOPs delivery of all required marketing assets for live and evergreen online course marketing campaigns.
- Ensure the accurate, timely and within SOPs metrics tracking and reporting for live and evergreen online course marketing campaigns.
- Ensure the accurate, timely and within SOPs creation, loading, testing and queueing of marketing emails for the Feminine Power 7-Week Online Course Marketing Campaign.
- Ensure the accurate, timely and within SOPs implementation of webpage creation, updates, and quality assurance associated with all marketing campaigns.
- Ensure the accurate, timely and within SOPs supervision of any audio/video editing associated all programs.
- Ensure the accurate, timely and within SOPs testing of all marketing campaigns using technology platforms (eg webinars, audio files, emails)
- Ensure the accurate, timely and within SOPs communication of all updates to customer service and to the production team associated with all marketing campaigns.
- Bachelors’ Degree
- 3 years experience with project management and idea implementation
- Excellent written and verbal communications; experience in editing or proofreading copy
- Stellar ability to collaborate with a team, as well as provide necessary leadership for problem solving and community expansion within the project.
- Proficient and courageous in navigating emergent technology
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to manage & prioritize the deadlines and deliverables of the project, and be comfortable in a constantly evolving environment of rapid change
- Ability to work remotely (must own personal computer, phone and have high-speed broadband internet access)
Strong dedication/commitment to team collaboration and success
Strongly Preferred Qualifications
- Professional or life experience in the healing, coaching, or transformative fields
- Experience with Maropost, WordPress, Infusionsoft, Google Suite (including Google Drive and Google Analytics), Asana and Social Media platforms.
- Knowledge of the field of Online Learning
How To Apply
- Please apply ONLY if you meet the qualifications. This is an exciting and inspiring mission that requires experience and specific skill sets as defined above to continue to create massive impact.
- Please upload a cover letter + resume saved as one document with your last name and position title. For example: Smith – Position name. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.
- In your cover letter we will be looking for why you are passionate about working for Evolving Wisdom, how your qualifications have prepared you for this role and why you are the best candidate.
We are honored to get resumes from our loyal Feminine Power graduates. Please be patient, we may only be able to communicate to those applicants that meet the qualifications. We will do our best! Thank you for your commitment to Evolving Wisdom and the Feminine Power community.
About Evolving Wisdom
Evolving Wisdom is an internationally acclaimed online learning company specializing in personal growth and transformation. Our work is focused on bringing about a transformation in the way human beings see themselves and their place in the world. To learn more about our programs, please visit: www.evolvingwisdom.com.