Online Program Launch Marketing Manager
Evolving Wisdom is one of the fastest growing, internationally acclaimed, online learning companies specializing in transformational personal and professional growth. We are positioned at the leading-edge of the multi-billion-dollar coaching and workshop industry, because our work is based on a solid foundation of groundbreaking doctoral research and more than two decades at the forefront of the human-potential, transformational-education, and female-empowerment movements. Our life-changing principles and practices have already impacted the lives of millions around the globe by empowering people to actualize their true potential and manifest their higher destiny. Through our world-renowned writings, talks, workshops, classes, and conscious community, we are bringing about a radical shift in perspective, out of self-interest and into a larger concern for the well-being of the whole.
Are you looking for just another job or what could be the greatest, most exciting opportunity of your career? Are you looking for just a paycheck or also the freedom to learn, grow, discover, and develop new talents? If you’re seeking meaningful work with mission-oriented, self-actualized peers who are proud to be a part of something bigger than themselves, then look no further.
We have an exciting opportunity for a results-driven, creative direct response marketing professional with a passion for personal growth. You’ll need experience producing online program launches in the personal development or health space.
The Online Program Launch manager is responsible for setting strategy, planning, managing all web pages email campaign and overseeing the execution of our online program marketing launches for Feminine Power and Evolving Wisdom programs that will result in tens of thousands of participants joining every year.
Success would look like setting a winning strategy and executing on results-driven marketing initiatives with the aim of growing the Feminine Power brand and transforming millions of lives worldwide.
The Marketing Manager will show accountability, flexibility and foresight, be eager to collaborate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and be adept at handling multiple projects on varying time lines.
Charged with keeping initiatives on track and ensuring the successful implementation of our campaign, the Marketing Manager acts as a hub of communication for all stakeholders, including Executive, Marketing, Creative, Customer Service, Web Development and Production teams. The Marketing Manager needs to be flexible/dynamic/responsive to the behavior(s) of our customer base and market trends.
The Marketing Manager is additionally responsible for quality assurance on all brand marketing materials, ensuring that all communications – whether written, visual or spoken – meet quality standards and are a true reflection of the Feminie Power vision, tone and philosophy.
This position is also expected to take the lead in gathering real-time data on individual campaigns or strategies, supporting the Marketing team to suggest and implement course-correcting changes as needed to reach campaign potential.
Feminine Power is the flagship brand of Evolving Wisdom, a virtual transformational education company. We are looking for a team member who is a self-starter, willing to innovate and create new solutions to challenges that emerge in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, open to being on a steep learning curve, responsive to the dynamic needs of the campaign and eager to partner with other stakeholders on the team.
The ideal candidate will be driven by success, yet sensitive to the authenticity and integrity required to build the Feminine Power Brand, with a strong sense of their value and an intention to bring forward their highest contribution in their work.
Evolving Wisdom is a 100% virtual company, and all of our employees work remotely. Candidates must be willing to work roughly on standard Pacific Time hours regardless of where they live.
Flexibility with hours is often required to allow for responsiveness to real-time campaign variables.
Outcomes you will be holding accountability for:
- Ensures projects are executed on time, on budget and achieve key metrics established at the start of the project.
- Direct response campaigns, determining timelines according to fluctuating environmental factors including availability of lists, time frames, and affiliate partnerships, and providing regular status reports.
- Partnering with the creative, marketing and copywriting teams to develop and document the positioning, product offer, bonuses and other incentives as well as marketing strategy for each program launch.
- Shepherding strategies for long-term brand loyalty, including launching and maintaining the Feminine Power website, coordinating the publication of regular newsletter communications or blog posts and managing social media strategy
- Project manage all copy/audio/visual needs related to a campaign, including oversight and final review of all deliverables. Be accountable and drive accountability for all project tasks.
- Organize Evolving Wisdom Executive, Creative, Web Development, Production and Customer Service teams around the mutual goal of running successful campaigns.
- Support the development and documentation of the positioning, offers, bonuses and other incentives as well as marketing strategy for the launch.
- Plan and oversee marketing-related online events.
- Oversee production team edits on all promotional audio material.
- Work in collaboration with production, finance and web development teams to create, test and deliver products, pages, and email marketing.
- Spearhead data collection and analysis, maintaining the collecting and archiving of metrics and communicating results with stakeholders.
- Drive testing, measuring, and optimization of all marketing efforts.
- Monitor customer service feedback to evaluate the efficacy of campaign and taking corrective action and/or implementing improvements when appropriate
- Work in conjunction with program team to ensure course is properly developed, represented and delivered.
Strongly Preferred Qualifications
- Professional or life experience in the healing, coaching, or transformative fields.
- Knowledge of the field of Online Learning.
Salary & Benefits
Starting salary depends on skills and experience, plus benefits including medical, vision, dental, and 401k plan.
How to Apply
- Please only apply if you meet the qualifications. This is an important mission but the work is serious and requires experience and specific skill sets as defined above.
- Please upload a cover letter + resume saved as one document with your last name and position title. For example: Smith Marketing Manager Campaigns
- In your cover letter we will be looking for why you are passionate about working for Evolving Wisdom, how your qualifications have prepared you for this role and why you are the best candidate.
We are honored to get resumes from our loyal Feminine Power graduates. Please be patient, we may only be able to communicate to those applicants that meet the qualifications. We will do our best! Thank you for your commitment to Evolving Wisdom and the Feminine Power community.