Sales Enrollment Specialist
Evolving Wisdom is one of the fastest growing, internationally acclaimed online learning companies specializing in transformational personal and professional growth. We are positioned at the leading-edge of the multi-billion-dollar coaching and workshop industry with education rooted in a solid foundation of groundbreaking doctoral research, and more than two decades at the forefront of the human potential, transformational education, and female empowerment movements.
Our life changing principles and practices have already impacted the lives of millions around the globe by empowering people to actualize their true potential and manifest their higher destiny. Through our transformational writings, talks, workshops, classes, and conscious community, we are bringing about a radical shift in perspective out of self interest and into a larger concern for the well-being of the whole.
Are you passionate about personal growth, supporting women and enrolling them into education that will provide a blueprint for the development and expression of their personal and professional talents?
Do you love sharing the wisdom you’ve gained to support others to grow and evolve?
Do you have experience enrolling women into opportunities that will help them fulfill their calling or destiny?
If these describe you, we want to meet you!
Are you looking for just another job, or more interested in finding what could be one of the most impactful and fulfilling opportunities of your career? Are you looking for just a paycheck or also the freedom to learn, grow, discover, and develop new talents? If you’re seeking meaningful work with mission-oriented peers who are committed to their own growth and development, then look no further.
We have an exciting opportunity for a results-driven, creative sales enrollment professional with a passion for personal growth. If you’re an experienced sales enrollment professional who has participated in our Feminine Power Professional Coaching, Facilitation and/ or Leadership course(s), we want to meet you.
If you’re our dream candidate, you will have knowledge and experience within the personal development movement, having enrolled in courses yourself. You’ll also have experience working closely with participants in a high touch sales enrollment process. You will be an expert communicator and will have enrolled in Feminine Power Professional Coaching, Facilitation and/ or Leadership as a participant so that your knowledge will be informed not only by your professional experience, but also from your personal experience as a participant.
The Sales Enrollment Specialist is accountable for meeting or exceeding individual and team revenue goals with a focus on selling Feminine Power Professional Training, Feminine Power Mastery, and new courses that require high touch sales processes. They are also responsible for supporting Visionary Women’s Track (VWT) sales in the Feminine Power 7 Week course as well as Feminine Power membership sales, to provide other options to participants who are not ready to engage in Mastery or Feminine Power Professional Training, and grads who are looking to stay connected to the Feminine Power community. The Sales Enrollment Specialist works in partnership with the Sales team and the Director of Sales to achieve and exceed team goals.
The Sales Enrollment Specialist will be an expert in sales nurturing and closing, relationship building, and organized, impactful follow up. They will provide excellent customer service, have solid CRM pipeline management experience, and deliver timely and effective customer communication and engagement.
They will follow an effective, high converting pipeline management strategy to maximize sales, while contributing to demand generation, retention and customer communication strategies in partnership with the Director of Sales and other sales team members.
Key skills and abilities that will lead to success include: a high degree of self leadership, a deep understanding of sales and pipeline management, a ‘whatever it takes’ attitude towards achieving goals, a commitment to staying on top of market trends and competitors, and a commitment to supporting the Feminine Power Professional Training Programs to continue to scale. This position also requires deep experience and expertise in sales conversion strategies, as well as high-performance attitude and a commitment to their own personal growth and development.
The ideal candidate will be driven by success, yet sensitive to the authenticity and integrity required to build the Evolving Wisdom and Feminine Power Brands, with a strong sense of their responsibility and an intention to bring forward their highest contribution in their work.
We are a 100% virtual company, and all of our employees work remotely. Candidates must be willing to work roughly standard Pacific Time hours, regardless of where they live.
In addition, as our sales launches and campaigns sometimes involve evening and weekend events and our remote teams span the globe, evening and weekend hours are required. Additional hours and flexibility may be required during peak times.
Key Objective: Deliver/ Exceed individual and team sales goals. Success is measured by revenue and unit outcomes.
Key Responsibilities: The Sales Enrollment Specialist will take full responsibility for their sales pipeline, meeting their individual and team goals, and building relationships that lead to pipeline growth and successful conversions.
- Lead by example and deliver or exceed monthly goals
- Work collaboratively with other sales team members to deliver/ exceed team goals
- Ensure timely and effective communication from initial conversation through every stage of pipeline
- Ensure you are performing to KPI standards for each conversion point
- Successfully manage qualification and scheduling process for one-on-one enrollment calls for qualified potential participants
- Ensure that you follow through with retention calls should participants have additional questions
- Maintain calendar and schedule of calls using Schedule Once and track results using CRM (Infusionsoft) and any other necessary platforms
- Attend weekly team meetings and any other required team meetings
- Ongoing development of your superstar enrollment skills
- Ensure that you are delivering excellent customer service in a timely manner
- Ensure that you have up to date knowledge from the CS and Marketing teams
Strongly Preferred Qualifications
- Professional or life experience in the healing, coaching, or transformative fields
- Experience using a CRM (Infusionsoft) and also Schedule Once
- Experience with Google Suite (GDrive, GCal, Google Forms), project management software (Asana) and other software/platforms that support a virtual working environment.
- Knowledge of the field of Online Learning a PLUS
- Experience enrolling participants into professional development programs in the personal development space.
Your Core Attributes include:
- You are highly driven.
- Sales and enrollment is your thing.
- You are humble.
- You love creating big ideas
- You are flexible. You understand that in a fast growing company agility is a key attribute.
- You have great collaborative skills
- You roll up your sleeves and dig in
- You love working directly with participants and supporting their personal growth and career development
- You are comfortable working remotely
Our FT benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off and generous course discounts.
You will be working with a company that has been supporting self-actualizing women for over 10 years. We are a relatively small team of 30 talented people who value teamwork, collaboration and communication. Culture and character are extremely important to us in creating a work environment that everyone can thrive in. Your communication, work ethic and personal drive must be excellent to fit in well with our team.
In your cover letter, we will be looking for why you are passionate about working for Evolving Wisdom, how your qualifications have prepared you for this role, and why you are the best candidate. Be authentic and help us get to know you through your communication. We’re looking forward to meeting you!